Most intense carry you've ever seen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerellG

03-19-2012

lol, yeah, it was pretty funny.

Trynd effectively gets 7 seconds of invulnerability, a decent amount of CC immunity. LOTS of shield.

the best part is that it isn't a "gimick" team either. It fairly closely follows the standard strategy of AP mid, support/ad bot and tanky solo top.

Trynd jungles, Shen solo top, Kayle, Lux bot, and Morg in the mid. Kayle going for carry mode. While Trynd was busy killing the team, Kayle and Shen were split pushing.

Directw

03-19-2012

In most cases, I would say yi or tryn. Yi can reset his skill's cd when he kills a champ, and tryn has the 5 seconds invulnerability.

I remember very clearly. There is one time a very well play Yi single handed my team and almost penta-kill in every teamfight. Here is how it goes: while we 5 are fighting against 4 of them, of course exclude Yi and the fight is nearly ended (enemies has less 1/4 hp), Yi would come out from nowhere and slaughters us.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

I think my best game was 16/0/19 Jungle Irelia. Aside that I can think of some nice Fiddle games.

And ShadowWolf0189 says truth. I once farmed 1200 AP (full built late game). He trashed most champs and buildings (had Lichbane).

Hardscar

03-19-2012

Twitch at 18 with 27:4:0 was pretty fun. Got fed early and often, and apparently nobody on the other team ever bought an oracle or put down wards. Even my own team was complaining but my team wasn't built well and I was and I wasn't slowing down to let the other team recover. Nobody else in the game broke 13 or 14.

nohandsguise

03-19-2012

I went 33/3/16 on Kassadin in a normal once. We lost though. It waws irritating.

Also, I went mid as Taric one match because it was a 4v5 and I went AP Taric. I ended 19/0/something.

I have gone AD Ezreal (most commonly seen build now) and have gone 22/0/something, he has amazing burst early game.

Karthus can always carry a long match.

Shields Up

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

My personal record was 42/3 when Ezreal's Q was bugged out xD

Best without a bug is getting spectacularly fed against a team with no asassins and going 29/4 as Graves.

Joekz

03-19-2012

a 48/1/13 poppy... three shotted ryze at 30 minutes

Asin9ne

03-19-2012

Nunu or Fiddlesticks.

Nunu by far for me though, have made lots of teams /surrender or try to multiple times after teleporting to a team fight whos close to a ward or a shroom. Or just running to the fight and flashing over the wall into a patch of grass and pressing R.

Most recent game was around level 13 or 14, 2 points into R and around the 21min mark. Team battle, everyone on my team is low health since we were on their side and they all just respawned. I was at base getting Rabadon and Archangel finished. Also bought an elixer, and then went back. Wouldve had a quadra but when I got there and "R" i was focused and that created an opening for my team to attack, of course I did walk away with a double on Kat and another champion. Only remember Kat cause shes was 1 shotted and my whole team spammed /all Lol.

But Nunu @ level 13-15 doing 1.3 to 1.5k damage Ult if its fully charged = devastating to the enemy team or your team if youre on the receiving end of it.

Not bragging or anything but just trying to shine some highlight on Nunu since I think hes undervalued. But when playing Nunu and having Chogath, Sion, Blitz, or Veigar on your team, the synergy is just so succulent.

dV Truth

03-19-2012

34/4/8 Talon... I get insanely fed almost every game I play with him. I build him straight ad rushing a brutilizer in mid. Good AP counter. Good times. Recent game I went 30/5/3 with renekton

Astral Yorae

03-19-2012

Oh, now I noticed that you asked for the ones we SAW.
Including other players, 2 epic matches came into mind:

1) I was Shen, my brother Karma. Our Cait went full DPS and we took care of her life. At one point, they were at the mid lane, taking second tower. The enemy team appeared to gank, killing 2 of our mates. Cait and Karma survived and I ulted her at same time Karma shielded her. The shield "life" was SO BIG she menaged to get a quadra before they took it. We took the 3rd tower just after and proceeded to take Nexus, with me, Karma and Cait swaping tower shots. In the end, that Cait had like 80% or more of the kills, and went with more than 35 kills.

2) I was playing Fiddle, my brother Jarvan. We were having a good advantage, but one of our mates left. We were still winning, but the other guy wanted to surrender. We didn't and he left also in arround 40min of game. Me, Jarvan and Nasus stayed, we played for 40min already, why not play a bit more. We menaged to kill them MANY times in 3x5, nasus was gettign very farmed. They couldn't push after ganks and have passed 85min mark (possible 90).
We ended up losing, as we couldn't defend split pushs with 3 (and yet, we took 2 inhibitors). That was the most fun match I ever had and that Nasus ended up being very scary in that game time. No idea how farmed he was. We called ourselves the Elite Squad, and laughed a lot trying to survive.
By the way, I still remember Nasus's name: CrashOverdrive69.