Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most intense carry you've ever seen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehJackAttack

03-19-2012

What is the hardest you have ever carried a game? Or been carried through? Of course any champ is OP when they are fed, but have you ever been in one of those crazy games where one champ just decimates the entire enemy team?

Up until last night, I thought that Ziggs could carry a game pretty hard when fed early. I've gotten a few insane starts and even stacked up a mejai's once or twice, but all of that pales in comparison to the AD Sion carry I pulled off last night.

My ENTIRE TEAM basically gave up at the 15 minute mark, and our jungle Xin went AFK because he was "done with this losing game and noob team".

This left me solo top with no jungler, and our mid lane and bottom lane both lost the first towers before 20:00 with the score 5-22 in the enemies favor. Three enemies came top to try to smash our last river tower, and I pulled off a sweet ult with some very lucky crits for a TRIPLE KILL. Ended 2 killing sprees and moved to mid for another gank.

At this point I had 6 kills of our 9, and had ~40-50 more CS than anyone else in the game. My killing spree encouraged the rest of my team, and we were able to rally 4v5 to ace and break 2 inhibs, at which point the enemy team surrendered 4v5 complaining about how broken Sion's ultimate is around the 30:00 mark. (nobody had ignite OR EC?)

This thread is not to brag, but to ask what champions you have seen pull off some CRAZY carry moves to help your team achieve victory?

Iridos

03-19-2012

Completely built Trundle. His endgame is not good. It's ****ing insane. I have single-handedly won 1v5 teamfights, against well-picked and coordinated teams, because they let me pull eighteen thousand gold together.

arcticnerd

03-19-2012

When I played Kassadin I have had games where I went something 25/7/5. Once he is fed he can ignore the tanky characters and blow up the dps pretty easy.

DMPuffy

03-19-2012

47-7 Roaming Akali, or 35-1 Caitlyn in 20 minutes.

Shonsu the Blue

03-19-2012

I had a 25/3/20 or something Heimerdinger game that had me feeling top of the world until the next game when I went 0/12/12....

ExecutionerK

03-19-2012

19/6/10 Lee Sin

They can't stay anywhere away from the turret

ViashinoWizard

03-19-2012

I once went 25/6/5 as Wukong. That accounted for around 70% of our kills.

FaerellG

03-19-2012

duo-qued with a friend. he went Trynd, ended something like 30-2-1
the rest of the team was Kayle, Morg, Lux, and myself as Shen.

Trynd would engage 1v5, and the rest of us would show up in time to drop our shields on him. Everyone else went something like 1-3-20.

Shonsu the Blue

03-19-2012

Quote:
FaerellG:
duo-qued with a friend. he went Trynd, ended something like 30-2-1
the rest of the team was Kayle, Morg, Lux, and myself as Shen.

Trynd would engage 1v5, and the rest of us would show up in time to drop our shields on him. Everyone else went something like 1-3-20.

You sick sick puppy.

Noxian Mercenary

03-19-2012

Veigar.

Lord have MERCY on the team that lets Veigar get his full build, and his Q up to about +200 stacks.

Q? Over 800 damage.
W? Over 1400 damage.
E? Sorry Tryndamere, what was that? You wanted to chase me?
R? What was that, Karthus? You have a few hundred AP? *One shot*
Obviously with DFG as well. Took out a Mord with a fully charged shield with the entire combo.