Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

disabling buying mana potion for non-mana champs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lkjasdlkjasd

03-19-2012

I happen to buy mana potion while playing lee sin. It's kinda dumb thing to do, but It was a short-term habit I got from playing veigar the last game.

dont you guys think the riot should disable buying potion for the non-mana champs like lee sin, or garen.

lolguy999

03-19-2012

i dont get it... u should get different items from veigar and lee sin because veigar i see the 3 starting items being either
1. boots + pots of choice
2. dorans ring
3. amp tome + pots of choice

with lee sin especially jungling i dont really expect you starting with boots + pots would you? unless you're playing top but then again why would you want anything related to spells with lee sin?

Quick Rawr

03-19-2012

You want them to build in an anti-mistake feature into their game?

Mate... I say just slow the pace down and play smart instead. There's no reason to do that imo.

goodrifle

03-22-2012

rofl...you want riot to wipe your bum too after you take a bic boi doo doo?

Wolofoloto

03-23-2012

minus whale take out all ap items if you're playing ad as well.

where does the linsanity stop?!?!?!!!!

rawwwrwrrrrrrrrrrr!