Anybody want to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henryrocks

03-20-2012

Heyy guys i firstly wanted to thank you all for taking your time into reading this and actually signing up. Its 5am right here atm so i'll add all you guys after i get some sleep.I'm looking foward to some sick ownaging were going to do. I can just see it. Well anyways thank you once again and i'll get back to each and every one of you after i get some sleep.

-Henry

Henryrocks

03-20-2012

lol i'm at school right now and my french teacher dosn't care what i do cause i finished my test so yaa.... I'll get back to the people who posted here and i'll add them when i get home. Thank you guys. Ttyl.

Henryrocks

03-20-2012

Heyy guys i added all of you so lets play sometime.

Henryrocks

03-21-2012

bump.

Henryrocks

03-23-2012

bump

Tussle Master

03-23-2012

In game Username: Cypher0
Normal Wins: 110
Normal Losses: Probably more, I don't know how to find that.
LeveL: 30
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing: ANY support at all, especially Blitzcrank, as of recently.
Other comments: I'm always on Skype, I know how everything works and who should do what where and when, and just generally enjoy playing with people in a more organized match.

Henryrocks

03-24-2012

ty added and lets play together sometime. I've played with a couple of people who sumbited on this thread. Glad to have another person.

Errius

03-24-2012

In game Username: Errius
Normal Wins: 1392
Normal Losses: ~1050
Level: 30
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing: Nasus, Veigar, Lee Sin, Fizz, Viktor.
Other comments: Not retarded and know how to play my lane . Also have skype.

Queen Sejuani

03-25-2012

In game Username: OrchideeFalco
Normal Wins:608
Normal Losses: I dunno
LeveL:30
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing: Lee Sin, Malz, Skarner, Graves, Ashe, etc. I play alot of champs
Other comments: Sick of ragers, baddies and trolls. In both normals and ranked games, Also have skype if needed

Henryrocks

03-25-2012

heyy thank you guys for taking your time to post here. I have played with a few of you and i must say you guys are better then i thought u were. I added you Errius and OrchideeFalco and i also wanted to say sorry to OrchideeFalco caz we were going to play but i had to go so real sorry for that. Anyways thank you guys for coming out and showing your talent here and i'll get back to you as soon as i can. Thank you,
Henry