Mord OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoChanceBoy

03-31-2012

So i was lanning mid as annie agaist mord and at lvl one he had around 60 mr and i had 50 and when i went to hit him with my q i LITERALLY hit for 0 damage, now tell how thats not op. And yet people say, "hes not op dude u just got countered".

kickthecommie

03-31-2012

Not sure if troll.

See the white bar under his HP? That's his shield. Hit him when that bar is low.

KrystalSundancer

03-31-2012

All I can say is used Range, avoid Minions and play smart.

He has No CC's, meaning Exhuast will be the only way he can hold you down and even than you can flash away.

Sephrinx

03-31-2012

Hahah I got a good laugh out of reading this.

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChanceBoy View Post
So i was lanning mid as annie agaist mord and at lvl one he had around 60 mr and i had 50 and when i went to hit him with my q i LITERALLY hit for 0 damage, now tell how thats not op. And yet people say, "hes not op dude u just got countered".
1. Look Morde up on google
2. Look at his passive

Aceroar

03-31-2012

play safe, dont be dumn. wait for your jungle.

he has no escape tools except flash. His kit is designed for him to push lane. A good agressive jungle that can stun, snar, slow, fear etc. combined with annie stuns will end him. Dont let him free farm. keep your jungle on him in the early game. Eventually he will just clear minions, and then you just farm the rest of them. and then just wait for your jungle, and kill him when his flash is on CD. Problem solved.

Remember your annie, you have TWO stuns. someone like a maokai, with an annie will = his death once you hit level 6. no problem.

PDiddy

03-31-2012

She has 2?

LooKSkuLL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Pro!