Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[SUGGESTION] Custom Recommended Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stamos

Recruiter

10-20-2009

When I'm in a game, my goal is to pick an item (or 2, or 3) and get out of the base ASAP to establish my lane. Sometimes this is easy because the item I want is on the recommended list, sometimes it's not because I have to go through 5-6 different windows to get to them.

My suggestion is that for each hero we're allowed to design our own recommended item build. It'd be a simple section of the client (out of the actual game) where you pick a hero and are directed to a page of all the items, in the same layout as in game, and you just drag them to the recommended item slots. A default button should be in place as well in case one forgets the original build.

I feel this would work great, especially when someone likes a build the invented and want to remember what to build and what order to build it in (using left to right as a guideline of course).

EDIT: Apparently this has been recommended before AND has already been spoken upon by admins. Delete if needed.

Aarchie

10-20-2009

Good idea. i though about this yet. WE NEED THIS FEATURE

Flakes

10-20-2009

Sweet suggestion, plus great for when you see a build and you're thinking "man I gotta try this next game but I don't want to have to remember it"

Sir Realism

Recruiter

10-21-2009

I love the sound of this, would be wiked!

GNOY

10-21-2009

RIOT - please. Implement this!! This suggestion RULES and will give more love from players.