[SUGGESTION] Custom Recommended Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stamos

10-20-2009

When I'm in a game, my goal is to pick an item (or 2, or 3) and get out of the base ASAP to establish my lane. Sometimes this is easy because the item I want is on the recommended list, sometimes it's not because I have to go through 5-6 different windows to get to them.

My suggestion is that for each hero we're allowed to design our own recommended item build. It'd be a simple section of the client (out of the actual game) where you pick a hero and are directed to a page of all the items, in the same layout as in game, and you just drag them to the recommended item slots. A default button should be in place as well in case one forgets the original build.

I feel this would work great, especially when someone likes a build the invented and want to remember what to build and what order to build it in (using left to right as a guideline of course).

EDIT: Apparently this has been recommended before AND has already been spoken upon by admins. Delete if needed.

Aarchie

10-20-2009

Good idea. i though about this yet. WE NEED THIS FEATURE

Flakes

10-20-2009

Sweet suggestion, plus great for when you see a build and you're thinking "man I gotta try this next game but I don't want to have to remember it"

Sir Realism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

I love the sound of this, would be wiked!

GNOY

10-21-2009

RIOT - please. Implement this!! This suggestion RULES and will give more love from players.