NA team looking for ad carry and support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

assbangs

03-28-2012

Hey my names matt IGN assbangs

As you can see we are seeking out to find a new ad carry and support
Requirements
Atleast 15 years old
Has time to play everyday to practice
Can accept criticism to evolve into a better player
No raging
Has skype with mic
Also to be comfortable with whatever role you are going to be playing.
If you need to contact me like i said my ign is assbangs, or skype is mherre63 or my email is haro2445@gmail.com

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

I can play either support or ad carry however ad carry is my strongest role as i can consistently cs. I fall in 1200 ELO however i came from 900 and I am starting to carry myself out as i play more, I believe I belong in 1400+ elo as ive beaten my 1500 ELO friends in 1v1's and such.

I am 15 I have a skype and mic
matthewzybala77@gmail.com

Sam Is Whoa

03-28-2012

I love to support. And am looking for a team to play with as my current team has not played any games together. I can support any character and even unconventional ones. I am very open to learning and criticism is welcomed and encouraged.

However I am 25 yrs old and have a daughter and a pregnant wife. My only available times to play are during nap time 1-3pm. 7-9pm and after 11pm.

My ingame name is also Sam is whoa and my Skype is Samuel Reyes.23. Email samuelreyes.23@gmail.com.

Dragon Striker9

03-28-2012

Love being support, especially and aggressive Sona. However, I cannot play everyday, since I have sports. I am 14 3/4 guess that's close enough to 15 but lots of the requirements I cannot meet.