Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How Does Matchmaking Work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitKajit

03-18-2012

Every game on my Match History is a loss and I do good on almost every game. I always get 1-3 feeders on my team aand we lose within the first 2-30 minutes in the game. I'm thinking about quitting because of how ridicuous this is getting, I just wanted my first win of the day. I haven't gotten it for 5 days now!!

Sonnad

03-18-2012

Bad luck. Play solo mid, do well, carry.

If your team still feeds, nothing you can do about it. but it does mean that as your ELO plummets, your ability to carry will increase. It happens to the best of us sometimes.

If you find yourself getting frustrated, try taking a day of rest from LoL. When you come back, you might find yourself in a positive mood that can inspire your team to win. I know that I'm more willing to try my best if my team is supportive of me rather than condescending, even if I feed.

lolguy999

03-18-2012

you are always matched with players that are very bad?
you must be a good player..

lol jokes aside

technically riot tries to put players at the same "level" in groups of 10 so win rate should be 50%~... so there is some truth to quote above lol