Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quiksilvur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Would you be receptive to a truce or peace with Noxus? I understand the grudge between the two cities extends past simply war, and that it's an issue embedded in the people themselves, but I wonder, as a construct, if you would be willing to put past grievances to the past to stop the blood? This would be hypothetical, as, unfortunately, I can't see a stop the fighting any time soon...

Ask Galio

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Did you try the Noxian White wine?

Is best for the rocky mens, Kog'maw thinks.
Noxian White Wine? No, I haven't, as I don't need to eat or drink, unless at a feast or something here I do not want to offend the host. I would be willing to try it, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Outside the fields, have ever Taric tried to frill and sparkle you up by attaching gems to your surface and runes?
No, he has not. I don't really talk to him a lot, and I think he seems more interested in caring for his own jewelry than trying to give some to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I'm sorry. This god forsaken conflict between Demacia and Noxus... **** it all.

The teenage couple. Did you make it nice and romantic?
Oh, yes, I did. Flew high enough to see the sunset on the shore, I remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksilvur View Post
Would you be receptive to a truce or peace with Noxus? I understand the grudge between the two cities extends past simply war, and that it's an issue embedded in the people themselves, but I wonder, as a construct, if you would be willing to put past grievances to the past to stop the blood? This would be hypothetical, as, unfortunately, I can't see a stop the fighting any time soon...
A truce...? I doubt that would ever exist, so it's rather hard to imagine it even on a hypothetical level... But then what would we be fighting for? Noxus has its own values, which are quite different from ours. We have been fighting to preserve our values we hold dear. No, I hardly think many Demacians would be willing to make peace with the Noxian pestilence that has already killed so many of ours.

Ask Shyvana

03-31-2012

Did the couple kiss on you? That must have been awkward.

Ask Galio

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Did the couple kiss on you? That must have been awkward.
Nah. They had manners.

Ask Brolaf

03-31-2012

Rocky Bro!

Every tried Graggy Ice? It's amazing! Here, take this pack!

Brolaf

Ask Galio

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Rocky Bro!

Every tried Graggy Ice? It's amazing! Here, take this pack!

Brolaf
Uhh... sure.

Ask Brolaf

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Uhh... sure.
Aww right! I'm done here!

Brolaf

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Dear Galio,

I find it odd that more people don't come to visit you, I mean, you seem quite docile to your allies. I know that you obviously don't eat, but I guess I could send a present your way. Would a little stone statue of you be alright? Also, how do you feel about yordles and more particularly, Captain Teemo, or are they also scared of you?

-Summoner Jamaree

Ask Shyvana

04-01-2012

Have you and Orianna had any real conversations?

Geokhan

04-01-2012

Yo big G, hmmm.....that doesn't work.
Hey Gali,..........nope
Hey Galio,
Got a clever nickname you would like us to use?