Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

03-28-2012

Galio,

Think you could work well with seastone?

Ask Galio

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Galio,

Think you could work well with seastone?
It has magical qualities right? So perhaps I could use it in the same way I work with other magical stones.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Dear Galio,

I primarily summon those who we summoners say can fill tank and/or support roles to the Fields of Justice.
Who do you find the most difficult to combat?

Geokhan

Ask Galio

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Dear Galio,

I primarily summon those who we summoners say can fill tank and/or support roles to the Fields of Justice.
Who do you find the most difficult to combat?

Geokhan
Usually, the champions with direct aggressive attacking styles generally give me a harder time. Once I use my skills, I have a... significantly lower damage output than my opponent when my abilities are on cooldown during this lapse in my damage, champions like Olaf and Riven with higher sustained damage output tend to... get an advantage if they manage to close the gap between us. If I fill a support role for a ranged champion, it's harder for the enemies to take that aggressive approach, because our laning enemies are usually also ranged, without much aggression.

This is another reason why I'm training with Shyvana, to help better my close-quarters combat skills.

Ask Shyvana

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Durand didn't create me for reproduction, because I would endure forever, so... it's not possible to... never mind, this is getting awkward. But I would perhaps be willing to have... a more intimate relationship with someone. But it all depends on the person.
That's what I was asking, yes. Though I'm sure magic exists that would allow you to... you know.

Has anyone ever asked to ride you?

Ask Galio

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
That's what I was asking, yes. Though I'm sure magic exists that would allow you to... you know.

Has anyone ever asked to ride you?
There are the few who have requested rides from me, yes. I still remember... The first one was this little Demacian boy, he was the son of Durand's best friend. I knew he always looked up to Durand, and he was fond of me as well. Durand liked the little boy as well, and both of us plus the boy's family knew he wanted to be Durand's apprentice one day. But then Durand was killed... And the last I heard of the boy, he was drafted for the war in one battle, I believe it was the one in Kalamandra. I haven't seen him since...

Then there have been other curious people and one teenage couple. All of them before Durand was killed. No champions have asked me, though.

Ask Galio

03-30-2012

((I can see the bottom of the page from my thread, time for a bump.))

Kg Maw

03-30-2012

Did you try the Noxian White wine?

Is best for the rocky mens, Kog'maw thinks.

Zanes Zalesh

03-30-2012

Outside the fields, have ever Taric tried to frill and sparkle you up by attaching gems to your surface and runes?

Ask Shyvana

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
There are the few who have requested rides from me, yes. I still remember... The first one was this little Demacian boy, he was the son of Durand's best friend. I knew he always looked up to Durand, and he was fond of me as well. Durand liked the little boy as well, and both of us plus the boy's family knew he wanted to be Durand's apprentice one day. But then Durand was killed... And the last I heard of the boy, he was drafted for the war in one battle, I believe it was the one in Kalamandra. I haven't seen him since...

Then there have been other curious people and one teenage couple. All of them before Durand was killed. No champions have asked me, though.
I'm sorry. This god forsaken conflict between Demacia and Noxus... **** it all.

The teenage couple. Did you make it nice and romantic?