Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Thank you very much for your protective services. Do try to enjoy the wedding, though.

Do you have a hard time fighting children in the League? Like Lulu, and Annie.
Oh, I will enjoy it very much, that's the main reason for attending. I will just be assisting in ensuring peace should anything happen.

I do not have a hard time fighting children. If children are in the League, they have to be powerful already. Underestimating them will only lead to defeat. I treat them all as equals. Oh and for the records, Lulu isn't really a child, she's quite old.

Quiksilvur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Well, though she is old, I'm pretty sure, biologically, she's still a pretty young yordle. Her time in the Glades didn't age her, if I'm correct.

Ask Shyvana

03-27-2012

How do you feel about people comparing you to a gargoyle?

Ask Galio

03-28-2012

Quote:
How do you feel about people comparing you to a gargoyle?
Comparing me to a gargoyle? Durand made me as one of them. I am just the only gargoyle with actual sentient life. It doesn't matter to me if they compare me to the ones of stone. They are welcome to.

Ask Shyvana

03-28-2012

I was referring to the classic stone ones, yes.

I read from your bio that you met Poppy before she realized you met her. How did she react when she first saw you moving?

Ask Galio

03-28-2012

Quote:
I was referring to the classic stone ones, yes.

I read from your bio that you met Poppy before she realized you met her. How did she react when she first saw you moving?
Poppy... yes, that was her. She did not see me on that first encounter. I was hidden from her, even in plain sight. To her, I was just another large boulder. Even as I was observing her and her apparent burden, she paid me no heed, for I wasn't moving. I followed her without being discovered.

Then, yes, after I joined the League, I talked to her about it, and she was quite surprised.

Ask Shyvana

03-28-2012

Is there a... erm... female creation that you would consider having relations with? Perhaps Orianna?

Ask Galio

03-28-2012

Quote:
Is there a... erm... female creation that you would consider having relations with? Perhaps Orianna?
Touchy subject, I understand.

But no, at the moment, there is no one currently suited for me to develop relations with. Besides, being unattached to others... it allows for me to become flexible and quick with any matter.

Ask Shyvana

03-28-2012

Would you be willing to have a relationship with a... naturally born person?

Ask Galio

03-28-2012

Quote:
Would you be willing to have a relationship with a... naturally born person?
Durand didn't create me for reproduction, because I would endure forever, so... it's not possible to... never mind, this is getting awkward. But I would perhaps be willing to have... a more intimate relationship with someone. But it all depends on the person.