Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Bah, Steel Legion, don't remind me." Lux said. "I thought the Commando outfit was atrocious. Wow, why does the League hate me?"
Actually, you should be thanking Demacia for that. It's supposed to be a tangible representation of the alliance between Demacia and Piltover, much like the Noxus/Zaun alliance in their Bioforge prototype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Hey, at least you don't have to wear anything as ridiculous as that arcade outfit they insist I have♪ Sona remarked, ♪Plus I love what they did with your baton. Made it seem all futuristic, sorta.♪

Sona then turned to Galio, ♪So which of the outfits the summoners force you in do you seem to enjoy the most?♪
I like the Enchanted appearance the most. Sure, I helped make the Hextech one, but cyan and black looks quite well on me with the pattern of the coloring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Is there any Noxian's that are like Janna and Riven,born a corrupted place but are accepted by Demacians?

Also,I was born in Zaun,but moved to Ionia when I was young...er,but I kind of grow tired of life in Ionia,its nice and beautiful and all,but I feel that I am betraying my own people,being in the place of my hometown's enemies,what do you think I should do,and would Demacia and Ionia not be pleased with me going over to that side.....?
For one, Riven herself is from Noxus.

I have no say in what you will do with your future. The choice is yours to make. Which place holds fonder memories? Sometimes, your birthplace is not your true home. The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life you are given that determines who you are. Follow your heart, and you will find your own choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Beserker View Post
Olaf barges through everyone and comes up to Galio right in his face.

"Why. Are.. You. So. TOUGH!"

He yells right in his face.
It could be the fact that I'm made from stone, unlike you humans and your rather fragile skin.

Dear Luxanna

02-09-2013

"I know, and I love Piltover." Lux said. "But... bah. It's clunky and unpleasant." She pouted. "Hmph... even YOU get sexier gear!"

makmix

02-09-2013

Mack wanders in on Lux and Galio.

"I heard about your Steel Legion discussion. I think I can help, I AM one of Piltover's inventors. Now lemme measure you for the suit...."

Mack pulls out some measuring tape and readies to measure the statue.

Suripi Okami

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post

For one, Riven herself is from Noxus.

I have no say in what you will do with your future. The choice is yours to make. Which place holds fonder memories? Sometimes, your birthplace is not your true home. The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life you are given that determines who you are. Follow your heart, and you will find your own choice.
If I go back to Zaun,I might not be accepted again,but I dont feel like I belong in Ionia,no matter how hospitable they are.
I would move to Demacia,but I cant fight really and isn't a law that a man has to fight in the war for atleast 3-4 years in place?
Piltover is a little too....advanced for my taste,but probably is kinda close to Zaun.
If I go to Noxus,I'll be dead in a few hours.....
Ugh,this is too complicated......*yawns*.....Ohh....my lower back....

Suripi Okami

02-11-2013

(Im kinda scared to do it,but I hope he won't mind me bumping this thread)

Ask Galio

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I know, and I love Piltover." Lux said. "But... bah. It's clunky and unpleasant." She pouted. "Hmph... even YOU get sexier gear!"
Galio raised an eyebrow. "Care to elaborate?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack wanders in on Lux and Galio.

"I heard about your Steel Legion discussion. I think I can help, I AM one of Piltover's inventors. Now lemme measure you for the suit...."

Mack pulls out some measuring tape and readies to measure the statue.
...I only said I was considering it. I would prefer more information and modification ideas prior to anything else.

Quote:
If I go back to Zaun,I might not be accepted again,but I dont feel like I belong in Ionia,no matter how hospitable they are.
I would move to Demacia,but I cant fight really and isn't a law that a man has to fight in the war for atleast 3-4 years in place?
Piltover is a little too....advanced for my taste,but probably is kinda close to Zaun.
If I go to Noxus,I'll be dead in a few hours.....
Ugh,this is too complicated......*yawns*.....Ohh....my lower back....
No, I don't believe there is any such law demanding military participation. And I'd recommend going back to Ionia for at least a little while to get a remedy for your back pain.

Quote:
(Im kinda scared to do it,but I hope he won't mind me bumping this thread)
((Not at all.))

Dear Luxanna

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Galio raised an eyebrow. "Care to elaborate?"
Lux smiled, blushing lightly.

"I was just kidding." She said. "You meanie~."

Suripi Okami

02-13-2013

Eh....I swore someone told me there was a law about that.....
I guess I wouldnt fit in Demacia anyway,even I admit that I'm a little lazy....
Perhaps I should try to find some medicine there,but I think it's just from me being worn out from walking from Ionia to here.....Ah...All this walking has taken a toll on my back...
But a Zaunite man is never going to give up midway!
Though there is a long way to go.....
Do you know where a nice inn is?

Ask the String

02-13-2013

Sona silently chuckled as Lux and Galio chatted, providing a pleasant casual tune for the atmosphere.

Suripi Okami

02-17-2013

(If you get annoyed by me bumping,just tell me,I'll stop.)