Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

02-04-2013

Galio shrugged. "There's quite a few champions that would look odd in gold and blue. Take for example Diana, Brand, Yorick..."

Suripi Okami

02-04-2013

What are the colors for the other areas,since demacia is apparently gold and blue?

Ask Galio

02-04-2013

I don't know, actually. Perhaps other city-states aren't even organized enough to have state colors.

Dear Luxanna

02-04-2013

"Noxus is a lot of greens, Ionia's a lot of reds." Lux replied. "But... I dunno, I think Diana would look nice with some blue and gold accents~."

Suripi Okami

02-05-2013

What do you think of Zaun's champions?
I mean sure they help out Noxus,and they do commit some questionable acts,but I think they aren't all bad,in fact I think Janna is from there and she isnt bad.....that I know of....

Ask Galio

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Noxus is a lot of greens, Ionia's a lot of reds." Lux replied. "But... I dunno, I think Diana would look nice with some blue and gold accents~."
I meant that Demacia has nearly everyone wearing our blue and gold, the exceptions being Lady Shyvana and Shauna Vayne. Many of the other champions choose to use their own clothing.

Then again, Demacia also has its new Steel Legion unit. I'm considering joining...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
What do you think of Zaun's champions?
I mean sure they help out Noxus,and they do commit some questionable acts,but I think they aren't all bad,in fact I think Janna is from there and she isnt bad.....that I know of....
When I think of champions from city-states, I judge them on a case-by-case basis. Sadly, most from Zaun follow with its sad ideals. But that is the case with most champions, to act in the way of their own nationality. I am no exception. But there are others who are exceptions, including Janna. Riven is also a prime example.

But, going back on topic, most of Zaun's champions are flawed. They see the world in a way that is not good for the sake of Valoran as a whole. In fact, they are detrimental to it.

Dear Luxanna

02-06-2013

"Bah, Steel Legion, don't remind me." Lux said. "I thought the Commando outfit was atrocious. Wow, why does the League hate me?"

Ask the String

02-07-2013

♪Hey, at least you don't have to wear anything as ridiculous as that arcade outfit they insist I have♪ Sona remarked, ♪Plus I love what they did with your baton. Made it seem all futuristic, sorta.♪

Sona then turned to Galio, ♪So which of the outfits the summoners force you in do you seem to enjoy the most?♪

Suripi Okami

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post

When I think of champions from city-states, I judge them on a case-by-case basis. Sadly, most from Zaun follow with its sad ideals. But that is the case with most champions, to act in the way of their own nationality. I am no exception. But there are others who are exceptions, including Janna. Riven is also a prime example.

But, going back on topic, most of Zaun's champions are flawed. They see the world in a way that is not good for the sake of Valoran as a whole. In fact, they are detrimental to it.
Is there any Noxian's that are like Janna and Riven,born a corrupted place but are accepted by Demacians?

Also,I was born in Zaun,but moved to Ionia when I was young...er,but I kind of grow tired of life in Ionia,its nice and beautiful and all,but I feel that I am betraying my own people,being in the place of my hometown's enemies,what do you think I should do,and would Demacia and Ionia not be pleased with me going over to that side.....?

Ask The Beserker

02-07-2013

Olaf barges through everyone and comes up to Galio right in his face.

"Why. Are.. You. So. TOUGH!"

He yells right in his face.