Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therazan View Post
What is your best memory about Durand?
I have no "best" memory of Durand. To try and choose one moment in time that I spent with him is hard for me, seeing how he is no longer around anymore. Every moment is precious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"You could always look at other little jobs, see what needs to be done where." Lux suggested. "I dunno... cartographer? Anyone who can fly should be good at that."
If I were to be a cartographer, I would have to journey further away, as Demacia already has a map, no? Regardless, if someone asks a favor of me, I do try to help out. I simply don't make it a habit, although I suppose I could, in my free time.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

♪Alright then,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So are you planning on doing anything special for the up coming Lunar Revel?♪

Suripi Okami

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Alright then,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So are you planning on doing anything special for the up coming Lunar Revel?♪
Ah,the Lunar Revel,my favorite holiday.<3
What do you have planned for it Sona?

Ask Galio

01-31-2013

Galio smiled.

"I'll be joining with the festivities of course, but that's about it, nothing too special, unless the summoners decide to give me a new appearance. I have nothing else planned for it."

Dear Luxanna

02-02-2013

"A new outfit would be lovely~." Lux said happily. "Do you ever dress up for fun, Galio?"

Ask Galio

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"A new outfit would be lovely~." Lux said happily. "Do you ever dress up for fun, Galio?"
Not really. I don't really have a need to. The appearance sometimes can be lovely, but I prefer myself the way it is. If others want me to dress up, I can always do so.

Dear Luxanna

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Not really. I don't really have a need to. The appearance sometimes can be lovely, but I prefer myself the way it is. If others want me to dress up, I can always do so.
"You should." Lux said. "I bet you could look really cute~."

Ask the String

02-03-2013

Sona silently chuckles at the thought of Galio looking "cute."

♪Ahh Galio looks just as good as he needs to, with his Yellow and Blue skin. Matches my hair.♪

Dear Luxanna

02-04-2013

"That is BIAS, you!" Lux said accusingly, smirking.

Ask the String

02-04-2013

♪Hey, it's not my fault if Demacian colors look good on anyone,♪ Sona called back with a smirk as she played.