Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

12-31-2012

Galio smiled, then shook his head. "If I felt ice forming on my body, I could simply flex to remove it. It is not much of an issue."

Ask Shyvana

12-31-2012

"Good." Shyvana said, smiling. "Has this winter been bad?"

Ask Galio

12-31-2012

Actually, if I recall correctly, this one was relatively quite mild until recently. It seems that the spirit of Snowdown brought the winter weather in time, however. I have heard of much harsher winters in Demacia, but even so, I would not like to experience one of Freljord.

xcyper33

12-31-2012

Is there any story behind your Gatekeeper skin, Galio?

Ask Shyvana

01-01-2013

"Yes, the children do love their white Snowdowns." Shyvana said. "Hm... have you ever played with the children?"

Ask Galio

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Is there any story behind your Gatekeeper skin, Galio?
Yes, although it is not the story most would think of. The Gatekeeper appearance that the summoners designed for me was merely based off of old legends about the Underworld. The head summoners were intrigued by the idea, and I fit the role best as the gatekeeper, and what they say, goes. It is not a true transformation, as I am still myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Yes, the children do love their white Snowdowns." Shyvana said. "Hm... have you ever played with the children?"
Yes. There are not many that dare approach me, but some have curiosities stronger than others, and I believe those that did were thoroughly satisfied with the result. This is throughout the entire year of course, not just for the winter. However, I do see an increase in requests from those that like to go the extra mile with their snow wars.

Ask Shyvana

01-01-2013

Shyvana laughed.

"That's great..." She said. "People fear you? I'm surprised. You have no background of violence."

Ask Galio

01-02-2013

Referencing the kids, Shyvana. The younger ones may be slightly intimidated by my appearance. I have all the respect of the older ones, as I do believe the only ones who fear me are Demacia's enemies.

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2013

"Perhaps we should show you around some schools." Shyvana suggested. "Get the kids used to you."

Ask Galio

01-05-2013

I do believe Durand is part of the curriculum in some higher classes, and I'm mentioned there... but anyway, the children get used to me within two encounters. The situation is not necessarily as bad as it seems.