Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Gargoyle.

*Wheeze*

Do you ever wish to seek *wheeze* revenge on the Noxians who killed your creator *wheeze* as I wish revenge upon the Might?
Galio winced upon seeing the Headsman, then sadly shook his head upon hearing the question. "Revenge is never necessary, Urgot. Grudges held never end well." He paused, thinking some more. "The event has come and long gone. There is no denying it. I have paid tribute to Durand, and made closure with it. I no longer have a quarrel with those specific Noxians. As I learned from a certain assassin, the Noxians were simply under orders from the High Command. If I have anything against Noxus, it is against those who have brought the city-state from a wonderful power into the miserable, desperate state it is in now. You would be best to forget your grudge on the Might of Demacia, as it will never be carried out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana walked in, and smiled upon finding Galio.

"Hello, Galio." She said. "How have you been?"
Galio smiled in return. "Doing well enough for me. It has been a rather busy time for me, as per usual, but the winter holidays have eased that. And you?"

Ask Shyvana

12-25-2012

"My life has been more or less the same." Shyvana said. "There is no slow period for the Elite Guard, and matches roll on. Erm... does it bother you when snow falls on you?"

Ask Galio

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"My life has been more or less the same." Shyvana said. "There is no slow period for the Elite Guard, and matches roll on. Erm... does it bother you when snow falls on you?"
Yes, such is the life. As for snow? Not so much of an issue. It is a pleasant reminder of the ever-changing seasons. Brings a nice change of the scenery in Demacia, that is, until the youngsters get to it and start their little miniature wars in the parks.

Ask Shyvana

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Yes, such is the life. As for snow? Not so much of an issue. It is a pleasant reminder of the ever-changing seasons. Brings a nice change of the scenery in Demacia, that is, until the youngsters get to it and start their little miniature wars in the parks.
Shyvana snickered.

"Why is that bad?" She asked.

Ask Galio

12-29-2012

Makes the scenery... less immaculate. Depending on who is involved, property damage is also a possible hazard.

Ask Shyvana

12-29-2012

"Ah, but it's amusing. It brings joy to my rageful heart." Shyvana said. "Are you angrier than a dragon, Galio~?"

Ask Galio

12-29-2012

Galio smirks. "I never mentioned it was not enjoyable to watch. I merely said that it was not beneficial for the scenery."

Ask Shyvana

12-29-2012

Shyvana chuckled.

"I see." She said. "And you are not bothered by the cold?"

Ask Galio

12-30-2012

No, not at all, although I worry for some. Weather is rather inconsequential in terms of how it affects me personally, but others may not have quite the tolerance.

Ask Shyvana

12-30-2012

"I see." Shyvana said. "I was worried that you might... freeze solid."