Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

12-06-2012

Greetings, Sentinel, how do you fare?

Ask Galio

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Greetings, Sentinel, how do you fare?
Well, if it isn't Janna. I am doing quite fine, thank you. Sentry duty does tend to get a bit boring, however. Not much to do, and not much to interact with. I can live with it, though.

Ask Galio

12-13-2012

Suripi Okami

12-15-2012

Umm......I know your master's recipe is secret but why is your body's tone is teal and your feet and hands yellow,is there parts of your mixture causing these hues?

Ask Galio

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Umm......I know your master's recipe is secret but why is your body's tone is teal and your feet and hands yellow,is there parts of your mixture causing these hues?
Simply because one material is used as a generic recipe does not necessarily mean it is the only thing used in a work. Each construct Durand made was also crafted from a few other materials. Typically, this is what causes the difference in coloring. This is also the case for me. Various runestones used in my body as the Runic Skin you are all partially familiar with are the source of these hues. The true color of the base material is a light greenish-tan.

Suripi Okami

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Simply because one material is used as a generic recipe does not necessarily mean it is the only thing used in a work. Each construct Durand made was also crafted from a few other materials. Typically, this is what causes the difference in coloring. This is also the case for me. Various runestones used in my body as the Runic Skin you are all partially familiar with are the source of these hues. The true color of the base material is a light greenish-tan.
Oh....umm.....how many different mixtures does Durand use to make his work,you don't have to explain his secret,just how many different types of structures are there.

Ask Galio

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Oh....umm.....how many different mixtures does Durand use to make his work,you don't have to explain his secret,just how many different types of structures are there.
I am proud to say that each and every one of his creations were unique. There is one base material, and each one was customized in a different way based on Durand's vision of the finished construct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandaI Twitch View Post
(As for you, we will continue our situation after I'm ready to return to RPing, should be rather soon. I have things in mind for an actual fleshed out story, and I need Galio's involvemeeeent.)
((New/changed account, hmm? Yeah, that's fine.))

Ask Galio

12-23-2012

Dear Urgot

12-23-2012

Gargoyle.

*Wheeze*

Do you ever wish to seek *wheeze* revenge on the Noxians who killed your creator *wheeze* as I wish revenge upon the Might?

Ask Shyvana

12-24-2012

Shyvana walked in, and smiled upon finding Galio.

"Hello, Galio." She said. "How have you been?"