Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Umm......mister Galio,how does your body not corrode from weather and wind,is it your materials or is it your runic magic?
Even if there had been no enchantments, my body would not erode. The mixture of various substances that make up artificer stone is resistant to natural erosion. Runic protection is another bonus, for it also passively protects my body from being marred by magical means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post
You see, I can tell people I have a stoned person in my house...

- Blitzcrank, Drug Dealer Number 2

(( Unfortunately, I completely forgot about my post, sincere apologies, it's been 2 weeks. :c ))
((No prob, I don't really mind.))

Ask Galio

11-20-2012

Cucius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Why does your shield only heal you?

Suripi Okami

11-21-2012

Hello,mister Galio,how has your day been?

Ask Galio

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucius View Post
Why does your shield only heal you?
The Bulwark defensive buffer that I employ sadly does not heal my allies if they should need help. As I have mentioned before, the barrier absorbs kinetic energy from both physical and magical attacks, and that energy is transmuted into energy suitable for recovery directly through the barrier itself into the runes engraved on my body. This reason is also why I am the only one able to use this technique, save for possibly Ryze through his tattoos. However, I do not foresee him experimenting with defensive magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Hello,mister Galio,how has your day been?
My day has been fine, thank you, summoner. It was rather routine, but it typically is. I don't mind.

st0pb0t

11-21-2012

Dear Galio,

Why do you always glare at me when I pass through Demacia's gates? You know I'm permitted inside, right? I own a business here for pity's sake.

Evelynn

Ask Galio

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Dear Galio,

Why do you always glare at me when I pass through Demacia's gates? You know I'm permitted inside, right? I own a business here for pity's sake.

Evelynn
If you imagine I am glaring at you, then it is so, but if you believe I am not glaring at you, then you are not being glared at. Whether or not you feel uncomfortable is entirely up to you. Don't worry about me.

Bowlby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Galio, I've seen people buy you a chalice since forever. Do you actually like drinking anything?

Ask Galio

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlby View Post
Galio, I've seen people buy you a chalice since forever. Do you actually like drinking anything?
The Chalice of Harmony is not an item to be used for drink, yet I do realize the comparison. I do not require nutrition, as runic magic provides all the energy I need. I am, however, capable of eating and drinking. Magic can also provide the means for my digestion. If given the opportunity, I do enjoy drinking Ionian herbal tea. There are many remedies there that ease my mind.

Ask Galio

12-02-2012