Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Wait. You agree with her murdering thousands and thousands of cheese wheels? Why?
It helps relieve stress.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

10-31-2012

...I will put that aside. For friendship...
...all of the cheese...stupid dragon.

You deserve time off from your duties, yes? Take a trip, see things. Or accompany your sentient friend rat of course, that is what we are, friends! Your prince commands you doesn't he? Demand it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
...I will put that aside. For friendship...
...all of the cheese...stupid dragon.

You deserve time off from your duties, yes? Take a trip, see things. Or accompany your sentient friend rat of course, that is what we are, friends! Your prince commands you doesn't he? Demand it.
I've had time off before. I doubt it will be a problem again. That is, if you have any place in mind...?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

11-01-2012

I want to see your home.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Demacia's Castle, northwestern spire. There's a door about 30 steps from the top of the tower that leads outside onto the roof. Take the path along the rampart and you'll get there eventually.

I hope you like climbing stairs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

11-02-2012

I ehm...I am "not allowed into Demacia". Without an escort.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cranky Kidnapper

Member

11-04-2012

With a high-tech camera he may have 'borrowed' from Viktor, Blitzcrank Overdrives in.

"Galio, will you mind posing for me? I want to have your picture in my little abode so I can tell everybody I have a cool statue in my house!


- Blitzcrank, the Owner of Insignificant Minds


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I ehm...I am "not allowed into Demacia". Without an escort.
It shouldn't be too hard to find one. You're a League champion, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post
With a high-tech camera he may have 'borrowed' from Viktor, Blitzcrank Overdrives in.

"Galio, will you mind posing for me? I want to have your picture in my little abode so I can tell everybody I have a cool statue in my house!


- Blitzcrank, the Owner of Insignificant Minds
I'm not posing for you, but you can take a picture if you must.

...why on Valoran do you want to do that anyway?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

11-04-2012

Why can't you 'escort' me then, hm? Jarvan would be much less..."irritable" if you did. You can fly. For whatever reason, he seems to think I might cause trouble just being in the city! Hmph. Can you believe that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Why can't you 'escort' me then, hm? Jarvan would be much less..."irritable" if you did. You can fly. For whatever reason, he seems to think I might cause trouble just being in the city! Hmph. Can you believe that?
Yes. Especially when the cheese vendor is out and about. I'd worry for him too.

But... I suppose I can pick you up at the north gate. ...remind me again why you wanted to see my shelter?