Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

10-28-2012

I don't believe that is how a "friend" works! Or perhaps yordles lie about these things. They do so all of the time.

I am disappointed. But if that is how you feel, then so be it. I saw an opportunity for a true, strong friendship, one that would last forever! Oh, but no, the gargoyle just carelessly shuts it down, as if it was all just a joke. My poor, aching, broken heart, to know that one such as the stone protector of Demacia, could be so mean, so heartless, so cruel! But the truth is easy to see now. A guardian without a heart, without a soul! I see where this is going, yes. I will go. I will leave you to your STUPID LITTLE RIDDLES AND PETTY IDIOTIC DEMACIAN FOOLS.

...I mean, I will be "tolerable". For you. As a friend that once was. I am....sorry.

Twitch strikes a dramatic pose, his hand limply placed upon his head and turned in a shameful passion, unable to look back on what once was.

Ask Galio

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I don't believe that is how a "friend" works! Or perhaps yordles lie about these things. They do so all of the time.

I am disappointed. But if that is how you feel, then so be it. I saw an opportunity for a true, strong friendship, one that would last forever! Oh, but no, the gargoyle just carelessly shuts it down, as if it was all just a joke. My poor, aching, broken heart, to know that one such as the stone protector of Demacia, could be so mean, so heartless, so cruel! But the truth is easy to see now. A guardian without a heart, without a soul! I see where this is going, yes. I will go. I will leave you to your STUPID LITTLE RIDDLES AND PETTY IDIOTIC DEMACIAN FOOLS.

...I mean, I will be "tolerable". For you. As a friend that once was. I am....sorry.

Twitch strikes a dramatic pose, his hand limply placed upon his head and turned in a shameful passion, unable to look back on what once was.
Then perhaps reconsider your view of yourself. Drama will not get you anywhere. If that is how you react when you say that is not how a "friend" works, then perhaps the view you have is flawed. You certainly were and are not acting like one. What did you see in that opportunity for friendship? The fact that it existed in your mind at all is proof that something beneficial must be going on inside your head.

Civilized Rat

10-28-2012

FINE! Then what must I do to be a "friend", HM!? No benefit. No price. If you know so much, gargoyle, then tell me. Give me one of your "lectures". Go on. Please.

Ask Galio

10-30-2012

Quote:
FINE! Then what must I do to be a "friend", HM!? No benefit. No price. If you know so much, gargoyle, then tell me. Give me one of your "lectures". Go on. Please.
If there is a price to be a friend, Twitch, then it's not really friendship. Benefiting from others is not the primary reason for having "friends". There are different terms because they have different meanings. If you seek comrades to use for mutual gain, look for other mercenaries. I am not the type to be involved like that. It's not that I don't like you, but Twitch, I don't associate myself with others purely to benefit them. Perhaps you could ask Shyvana for help with your social life.

((Dammit, I'm free this week.))

Civilized Rat

10-30-2012

HER!? Of all people!? Do you know what she has done? DO YOU? And you haven't imprisoned her yet. Shameful. But no, I won't talk to that murderer. I...WOULD like to talk to you, you know. I want no payment. No benefit. Simply to be a friend, yes.

Now then? Friend? I promise.

Ask Galio

10-31-2012

Quote:
HER!? Of all people!? Do you know what she has done? DO YOU? And you haven't imprisoned her yet. Shameful. But no, I won't talk to that murderer. I...WOULD like to talk to you, you know. I want no payment. No benefit. Simply to be a friend, yes.

Now then? Friend? I promise.
Yes, her. I know what she has done, and that is precisely why she is knowledgeable about emotions. If you want to talk to me and... possibly do things together, that's perfectly fine. I'm just saying, don't expect favors just because we're friends. I understand your mind is complicated, but we'll have to try and work around it.

Civilized Rat

10-31-2012

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU LITTLE...
..er.

....yes, yes we do. I expect...nothing in return. From a nice Demacian gargoyle such as yourself, of course!

Now...what is it that gargoyles do, again?

Ask Galio

10-31-2012

Quote:
WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU LITTLE...
..er.

....yes, yes we do. I expect...nothing in return. From a nice Demacian gargoyle such as yourself, of course!

Now...what is it that gargoyles do, again?
It's true...

But unfortunately, gargoyles like myself, and other creations Durand made... we guard things. Not very exciting. Of course, I could ask for permission for time off.

And Twitch, I do favors. You just have to earn them.

Civilized Rat

10-31-2012

...Really?

Ooh. Well then...we will be..the best of friends. Not that your favors matter more than your friendship of course! Don't be silly, gargoyle!

WHO SAID THAT. HM? Hmph...

Civilized Rat

10-31-2012

Wait. You agree with her murdering thousands and thousands of cheese wheels? Why?