Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unique Traveler

08-26-2012

Apologies for asking a question that has been asked already. Last question, when you go flying, do you meet any other flying champions, like corki, Shyvana, etc.?

AskKarthus

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Galio, forgive me if this has been asked, but what do you most fear?

Ask Galio

08-27-2012

((My bad, I missed some questions. >.<))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Galio, forgive me if this has been asked, but what do you most fear?
I honestly do not care to dwell on such things. If I fear things, then the fear may hold me back at some point. I go around with the confidence that I may be able to deal with things, should they pose a problem. My greatest fear has already passed. I am able to face anything now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Sentinel Galio, what is the difference between convicts and criminals?
Sometimes there are differences, and sometimes there are not. Criminals are those proven guilty of a crime, and they earned their place there. Convicts, being those held in prison, also most likely have committed a crime to earn them their place there. However, they may also be people held against their will, or perhaps those wrongfully accused. Only use the word criminal if you know for certain they committed a crime. Convicts are in prison, yes, but do you know exactly why? It could be interchanged with the word criminal, if they did in fact break the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
Apologies for asking a question that has been asked already. Last question, when you go flying, do you meet any other flying champions, like corki, Shyvana, etc.?
Actually, it's very rare for me to meet other flying champions while I roam the skies.

Suripi Okami

08-27-2012

Dear Galio,
Do you like night more than day or is it the other way around?

Ask Galio

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Dear Galio,
Do you like night more than day or is it the other way around?
I have no preference. It's more quiet and peaceful at nighttime... usually. Daytime is more active and cheerful.

Unique Traveler

08-27-2012

Well Guardian, I thank thee for answering thy questions. I have, though, curiosity elsewhere, but i will send questions back on notes. You will notice they are mine from a certain...rather, unique, symbol of them. I am now wandering my way towards the frost lands of the north. Good tidings to you, sir.

Ask Galio

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
Well Guardian, I thank thee for answering thy questions. I have, though, curiosity elsewhere, but i will send questions back on notes. You will notice they are mine from a certain...rather, unique, symbol of them. I am now wandering my way towards the frost lands of the north. Good tidings to you, sir.
((Watch out for the Barioth.))

Ask Galio

08-28-2012

((Bump.))

OdainMorll

08-28-2012

Hail, Galio.

How exactly does your ability 'Idol of Durand' work? Does it just revolve around magic to lure enemies into attacking you or do you actually place a potent taunt into their minds?

Ask Galio

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Hail, Galio.

How exactly does your ability 'Idol of Durand' work? Does it just revolve around magic to lure enemies into attacking you or do you actually place a potent taunt into their minds?
Actually, it's a bit of both. The magic that my statue form exudes causes the enemies' minds to bring about their aggressive mental state of mind, and they attack me.

((11/6/16 carried a turnaround game... pride.))