Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrakasta

04-11-2012

Talon shoudn't you be with Morgana?

Ask Talon

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Talon shoudn't you be with Morgana?
You really want to taste steel don't you?

Arrakasta

04-11-2012

Nope, just stating a fact

Ask Galio

04-11-2012

Can you taste anything if you're dead? I doubt that...

IlexAlderwood

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Revenge? Well... not really, but fighting for what Durand loved is enough to satisfy my conscience. I do what I can for Demacia. That is good enough.
Well, I for one was hoping for this answer, and as such is the reason why you are one of my favorite champions. Durand has much to be proud of in creating a guardian both strong and wise.

I apologise if this has been asked before, but how do you get along with Malphite? He's a little craggy but he doesn't strike me as a bad chap, and I hear he misses his people. Maybe the company of another stony being would cheer him up.

Trolosaurus

04-11-2012

Galio, I was wondering if there were any others like you? Or are you one of a kind?
-Tabu, the Voodoo Shaman.

Ask Galio

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlexAlderwood View Post
Well, I for one was hoping for this answer, and as such is the reason why you are one of my favorite champions. Durand has much to be proud of in creating a guardian both strong and wise.

I apologise if this has been asked before, but how do you get along with Malphite? He's a little craggy but he doesn't strike me as a bad chap, and I hear he misses his people. Maybe the company of another stony being would cheer him up.
Actually, Malphite and I are good friends. I've talked to him quite often, and he's pretty nice once you get to know him. Although, he is rather hard to actually start talking to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Galio, I was wondering if there were any others like you? Or are you one of a kind?
-Tabu, the Voodoo Shaman.
Durand made many sentient beings; I was simply the one he prized most.

Ask Galio

04-12-2012

((Bump.))

Ask Taric

04-12-2012

Greetings, my stony friend, how fares the guardian duty?

Hmmm, Galio, i am wondering, what form of magic Durand used to allow stone to take flight and make it permanent? It makes part of you bodily composition, like any mineral you were built from?

Ask Galio

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
Greetings, my stony friend, how fares the guardian duty?

Hmmm, Galio, i am wondering, what form of magic Durand used to allow stone to take flight and make it permanent? It makes part of you bodily composition, like any mineral you were built from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hm... what exactly are you made of?
What I am made of? That is Durand's unique material he uses for his creations... so I cannot tell you everything that goes into it. But if there is not everything, then the material will not be the same, so I will tell you some of the various substances. There is mainly clay, a sizeable amount of common limestone, some organic polymers, enchanted mithril, a bit of cobalt, various iron compounds, and a bit of starsteel, all melted or liquified using magic to aid the process. Then there are a few other vital substances which I won't name, two of them magical in nature and three of the natural earth. He then used the mixture as one would with standard clay, shaping it precisely, then adding several enchantments of his own.
I fly like any other organic being. If you want to know what Durand made me out of, there it is.