Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Varus

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Galio. I have heard about the Noxians and what they did to your master. Is there anything you plan to do in order to get revenge on them?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Ask Varus:
Galio. I have heard about the Noxians and what they did to your master. Is there anything you plan to do in order to get revenge on them?


Revenge? Well... not really, but fighting for what Durand loved is enough to satisfy my conscience. I do what I can for Demacia. That is good enough.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrakasta

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Revenge? Well... not really, but fighting for what Durand loved is enough to satisfy my conscience. I do what I can for Demacia. That is good enough.


Don't listen to him, would Duran aprove if you, his greatest creation, became a being consumed by rage and the wish for revenge, I think not.

In another matter, what do you think of me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Arrakasta:
Don't listen to him, would Duran aprove if you, his greatest creation, became a being consumed by rage and the wish for revenge, I think not.

In another matter, what do you think of me?


It is not your decision to say who I can and cannot listen to. I already told him my views, so why are you attempting to further intervene in what you do not really need to? Don't worry, I will not alter my views based on what one says alone.

And as for you personally, I believe you are an individual who will not cease to argue the values of Noxus and Zaun. That might be useful when debating, yes, but some may end up finding your constant questioning of others... rather annoying. Keeping your own views is very important, but just don't push it so far as to endanger yourself. Take care.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Varus

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Ask Galio:
It is not your decision to say who I can and cannot listen to. I already told him my views, so why are you attempting to further intervene in what you do not really need to? Don't worry, I will not alter my views based on what one says alone.


I wasn't expecting you, I was just asking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Ask Varus:
I wasn't expecting you, I was just asking.


And I answered. Good enough, I believe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrakasta

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Thanks, sorry if I try to change your point of view, I simply don't want myself to get killed. And well, one has to defend their home-states, woudn't you agree?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Arrakasta:
Thanks, sorry if I try to change your point of view, I simply don't want myself to get killed. And well, one has to defend their home-states, woudn't you agree?


Well, it wouldn't be natural not to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrakasta

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Indeed, you are wise Galio, now I must leave, unless I want to risk to take an arrow to my heart, or my knee


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-11-2012

The next person who attempts to change Galio's point of view is going to be stabbed in the face.