Taric's Outrageous Gem Emporium

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Dusting off his counter and then quickly rearranging a few shelves, Taric stood back and nodded to himself content on his new shop. He threw on his best smile and walked over and turned his closed sign to open. He then began a few last minute sweeps across the store making sure everything was truly truly truly right.
"I do hope everyone will enjoy this shop!" He said as he looked at his reflection in a gem.
Taric would be opening a large embroidery shop where anyone can come to get their favorite pieces of armor, clothing or accessories... even weapons! equipped with the best gems from Taric's homeland. So come one, come all and see how truly outrageous these deals are and what Taric can do for you!
Now accepting credit!
Thank you for choosing Taric's Outrageous Gem Emporium for all of you gem and enchanting needs! Business has been swell lately and I figured it would help out to make a nice menu for what I can do. Below are a list of prices and different utility things I can do for you.
Just Buying a Gem? Ranges from 1 gold to 100 gold depending on the gem of course.
Need a Cut? All cuts are a flat rate of 25 gold UNLESS deemed otherwise.
Enchants? Can Do! Enchantments are flat rates of 50 gold now and I can do multiple.
Need Advice? That will be 100000 gold. I joke of course, suggestions and all advice are free of charge!
Gifting For That Special Someone? All gift boxes and items are free with purchase of any cuts, gems or enchantments.
Please enjoy your stay and let me know if I can assist you in anyway!
If you think my prices are cheap, well they are. No matter what I charge, people double it in tips so... whatever works right? Of course all tips are greatly appreciated but also feel free to let the name be out!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Sona knew Snowdown was fast approaching, and so it was time once again to get her gifts started. Last year she barely had them done in time, and had to rush to deliver them. So this year to give her more than enough time to hand them out, she decided to get them made early.

Normally she would head to her favorite crystal shop, Sound of Crystals, in Demacia. But unfortunately they had recently gone out of business. So she instead went to Taric's Gem Shop.

Her music filled the air as she entered the shop, announcing her arrival for anyone inside to hear. She looked around for Taric, wishing to speak to him specifically.

((Where on Runeterra is the Gem Shop btw?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

Senior Member

10-21-2013

A familiar face walked in as she looked at all the inspiring gems of different colors shapes and sizes. "Hello Taric." Said LaLuna. "How are you doing?" She couldn't believe how many beautiful gems there were. She came to the counter after looking at the gems. "Would it be possible to get two gems that are close to the color of blood red and as a neckless?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the String View Post
Sona knew Snowdown was fast approaching, and so it was time once again to get her gifts started. Last year she barely had them done in time, and had to rush to deliver them. So this year to give her more than enough time to hand them out, she decided to get them made early.

Normally she would head to her favorite crystal shop, Sound of Crystals, in Demacia. But unfortunately they had recently gone out of business. So she instead went to Taric's Gem Shop.

Her music filled the air as she entered the shop, announcing her arrival for anyone inside to hear. She looked around for Taric, wishing to speak to him specifically.

((Where on Runeterra is the Gem Shop btw?))
Taric saw the Mavin come in with her beauty in both song and appearance. He greeted her with a smile.
"Hello Sona, what may I do for you today?" He asked politely.
((This shop is near the border of Demacian lands. Just far enough to be out of Demacia but close enough that Taric doesn't have a long trip home...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
A familiar face walked in as she looked at all the inspiring gems of different colors shapes and sizes. "Hello Taric." Said LaLuna. "How are you doing?" She couldn't believe how many beautiful gems there were. She came to the counter after looking at the gems. "Would it be possible to get two gems that are close to the color of blood red and as a neckless?"
"I am doing quite well, thank you for asking LaLuna!" Taric responded as she approached the counter. He listened to her request and nodded. "Two blood red gems... and for a necklace?" He repeated softly as she told him her order. He nodded ready for the challenge. "Just give me one moment my dear!" He said and disappeared into the back. He was only a handful of minutes before he returned holding a long silver chain with two large blood red gemstones adorned to a silver plate on the end. He held it out for LaLuna to inspect personally. "Let me know what you think!" He replied.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Radiant

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Leona would walk in the doors "Hello Taric!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Radiant View Post
Leona would walk in the doors "Hello Taric!"
"Good day, Leona! How may I help?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

Senior Member

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
"I am doing quite well, thank you for asking LaLuna!" Taric responded as she approached the counter. He listened to her request and nodded. "Two blood red gems... and for a necklace?" He repeated softly as she told him her order. He nodded ready for the challenge. "Just give me one moment my dear!" He said and disappeared into the back. He was only a handful of minutes before he returned holding a long silver chain with two large blood red gemstones adorned to a silver plate on the end. He held it out for LaLuna to inspect personally. "Let me know what you think!" He replied.
"It looks very well done, the craftsmanship shows effort. The gems look like there's blood in there which must be a rarity of sorts. I will say... A plus! How must will this cost?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Radiant

Senior Member

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
"Good day, Leona! How may I help?"
Leona smiles "I need a snowdown gift for someone...Do you have a alrge ocean blue gem you can make look like a ship? Then put it on a necklace?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
Taric saw the Mavin come in with her beauty in both song and appearance. He greeted her with a smile.
"Hello Sona, what may I do for you today?" He asked politely.
((This shop is near the border of Demacian lands. Just far enough to be out of Demacia but close enough that Taric doesn't have a long trip home...))
Sona waved to Taric and glided over toward him, "Hello there Taric. I come bearing a challenge for you." She chuckled lightly as she took out a long note, "I have a list of things I need, but it's kinda lengthy"

The note was a list of every champion in the League to date, and a list of crystal gifts for each one, as well as a song to accompany each gift.

"No need to worry about the songs," Sona assured, "I'll deal with the enchantments when it comes time. I do hope this isn't too heavy a load for you... I can help if you need."

Attached Files
File Type: txt Champion Gifts.txt (5.3 KB, 49 views)

1234511 ... 21