5's ranked sona help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sirwhit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

Ive been wonting to play support and soraka or jannah dont really suit my play style so wad wonder if any one had any tips for runes,mastries and item builds?

R3ckless Tortuga

03-18-2012

With every support you want to basically do just that, support your team. So you are going to want to build things like Philosopher's Stone Heart of Gold so you can get your Gold Per Five. Then building into Aegis of the Legion and Shurelya's Reverie. You can also build a Rod Of Ages if you need some health its just all about preference, Then you can build Randuin's Omen. So now with Shurelya's you have a speed boost to either help your team catch up or help them get away, and same goes for Randuin's it will slow the team making you able to catch up or get away. A big key to Support though is always buy wards. All the best supports I have seen end the game with very few items because they spend a good portion of their gold on wards so that you have map awareness. It is a hard concept at first because normally you want to buy buy buy buy buy so that you can just be geared out, but with support your looking to help your team not carry them. So find your key warding places like Dragon, Baron, Tri bush, or even good places in their jungle. If you have any questions let me know. Hope this helped =]

Hardpick Carries

03-18-2012

Nunu, Blitzcrank, Lux, Leona
arguably Gangplank, Malphite, Nidalee

A support is someone who lets their lane-mate farm up with safety, whether defensively or offensively, and has some form of late game presence without needing too much farm.

A lot of champs can fit in to this category. Supporting is a style of play. Some champs fit in to that style more readily, but don't rule out champs that don't have 'support' in their listed roles.