Most Annoying Team Comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeff520

03-06-2013

Me and my friends decided to think of all circle ults and just destroy teamfights. Our champs were:
Wukong
Nunu
Amumu
Galio
Panth
GP
fiddles

we also considered MF, Heca, Vlad, Brand, and several others for crazy damage when galio ult'd but we didn't do them.
We decided on galio/panth/wuk/amu/nunu.
If galio landed his taunt, amu would get his stun right after, then wuk would ult pop up everyone, and panth and nunu would charge their ults in that time and do tons of damage. We only landed it twice but man it was crazy xD

Just a random team we did though where we dominated teamfights was vlad, brand, varus, volibear, and heca. Heca usually initaited with his ult then vlad and me ( brand ) would let ours loose and varus did whatever he wanted cause he was weird and same with voli. If Varus landed his and Heca landed his they wer estunned too long to do anything and brands ult + vlads 12% was painful for them. We got perfect aces several times but alas we were terrible at pushing and it took us >40 minutes to finally win...

I've also gone trynda with a kayle and a yorick and a zilean and a GA and it was too funny, yorick would ult me and back out and I'd let myself die, and then kayle would do the same, then zil, then my GA, then my own ult... I was unkillable. The rest of the team barely had to participate in teamfights it was just let them ult me so I could do live and get a penta. It was another planned one with my friends so I could get a legit penta. But I still didn't get one >.> 3 Quadra's, but no penta. I still have never gotten a legit penta throughout all my league playing T_T many many trynda quadra's, akali, kata, wukong, zyra quadra's. Draven quadra. vlad quadra. Only one or two of these quadra's have been in ranked though.

Yo MaMa A TrOlL

03-06-2013

Quinn (me Going into eagle form)
Ashe (for the ult stun)
Ezreal(for his ult)
Teemo (for the ward coverage)
and, shen to tp

CraftEhh

03-06-2013

Im gonna say Tryndamere top, Kayle Jungle, Anivia mid, and Kog'maw/Zilean Bot
Outlast anyones ults and over power anyone.
Then everyone gets a GA

Armstice

03-06-2013

Tryn pops ult, close to death Kayle ults him, heals, near death again, O wait GA pops, dies again but wait, Zil ult.

Other team QQ's while you push nexus at 15 mins.

Dalek Hal

03-06-2013

how about this one:

sejuani - top
cassiopia - mid
amumu - jung
leona/sona - support
miss fortune - adc

Now lets just never ever get in a fight against this one.

CraftEhh

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstice View Post
Tryn pops ult, close to death Kayle ults him, heals, near death again, O wait GA pops, dies again but wait, Zil ult.

Other team QQ's while you push nexus at 15 mins.
Right you are my new found forum friend

420 LOL 69

03-07-2013

I played as a 5 man que once.

Karthus mid
Kogmaw ADC
Zilean Support
Yorick Jungle
Morde Top

Kinda the same ****. So much after death damage. We'd jump on Kog, but he'd get revived. By the time he'd come back, morde would have killed one of us with his ghost. Then we'd drop Kog again, and kill Karthus. But between Kog and Karthus' passive and Morde's ghost still beating on us and Yorick making Kog still kick our ass for another 20 seconds before his passive goes off, we just got ran.