Changing map layout

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zordledorp

03-18-2012

my idea is to some how take the summoners rift map and rotating it side ways similar to the crystal scar, reason being is i myself along with others im sure when we start on the top of summoners rift and coming down the lanes it's hard to see you dont have as much clearance as when ur going from bottom and going up the lane and some of us can't really play with the screen unlocked its just too difficult to manage screen position and either running to or from enemies....and turning it sideways will make it even for both teams like crystal scar.

Libra Man

03-18-2012

Holy **** that makes sense

brotherlynchhung

03-18-2012

totally agree but wouldnt be able to handle change after 1000 games

Notoriously Big

03-18-2012

I agree that summoners rift should be changed but in a different way. i suggest instead of turning it side ways,even though that is a valid idea, it should be turned so that the purple side is similar to the blue. Like you said it is hard to see. I feel the blue side as the advantage. I was just playing a game and i was laning against ezreal(mid) and he was hitting me but i couldnt see him.

Eaglesfan427

03-18-2012

Better idea: Make it so either side can appear attacking from bottom-up or top-down. Just make it an option to change the map orientation to that of your chosing. The only difference would be that baron and dragon would be flipped based on which perspective you had.