Premade teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Yi

03-17-2012

Premade teams are causing a lot of problems for me
It is bad enough when you are against a whole team of premades and you know it is gg already cuz you solo que and there is almost always a troll/feeder

but it is also bad when there are premades in my team...

for example, a level 30 and a level 1 was in my team... the level 1 fed and the level 30 was not good enough to carry.

OR once, i was put with 4 people that were premade and all 4 of them quit suddenly cuz of internet problems

not to mention, when you are with premades, the matchmaking system makes you fight people of higher standard(when you obviously have no advantage)...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

premades are also terrible because they are people worse than you put in queues better than they should be in and they generally take the roles in which need to be played very well to carry the team.
I wish riot would make premades be put at the bottom instead of the top where they belong. they have a lower normal hidden elo which means they should be at the bottom or at least random
I also hope riot will make a complete normal solo draft where no teams can join the normal solo draft
would make it a lot more better overall imo

PS: not reading for spelling or grammar mistakes, sure I had a few ;p