1.5% Health Runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raidarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Is that as good as it sounds?

4.5% with runes and 3% with masteries.

NOX Soviet

03-17-2012

no

Fluffy1

03-17-2012

even if you could have 10% at the average base HP of 2000ish you only get 200~ or so extra, the scalling hp would still get you there.

you buy these runes if you actually plan to buy alot of hp, not good for tanks since they thrive of some hp and alot of resist which the runes for armour/MR are a much better investment.

Folly Inc

03-17-2012

It's pretty okay if you're going to run support shen, his heal is actually really strong this way.

Cenerae

03-17-2012

hp/lvl runes are actually much better until late game, provided you're intending to stack health in the first place. I don't remember how much it was but you need somewhere around 3k health before the max hp % runes become better.

I personally don't see the point in using them because they take so long to become marginally better than existing options.

Amatzikahni

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
I don't remember how much it was but you need somewhere around 3k health before the max hp % runes become better.
I think they did two sets of math; one was 3800ish and the other was 3200ish. There might have been a change which is why I remember two numbers. Overall, 3200 health is only far into the lategame, and Armor or MR would do you much better.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrmCkr
http://www.mediafire.com/?qjcca1bcw8b6y9o

Safe link, look's pretty good.
i have calculated these out in my spreed sheet if u want the numbers of where it becomes effective over scaleing and flat.

{the orgnal spreed sheet was for armour pen/damage caclulations its in it as a bonus }

Astral Yorae

breadbocks

03-18-2012

Do you play 3 warmogs mundo? If your answer is no, then my answer is no.