Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jarvan IV

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grigorven

03-17-2012

I have been very upset with the arena of jarvan's I have champions glitch through it by just speed acceleration and running right through the wall not with not with teleportation. Champion's such as master yi and volibear. I guess yi might due to aerial strike I believe but that's still his physical body moving through the arena wall. This is exact txt of the skill

Cataclysm - Jarvan IV heroically leaps into battle at a target with such force that he terraforms the surrounding area to create an arena around them.
Jarvan IV heroically leaps at an enemy champion, dealing 200/325/450 (+&#8194 physical damage and creating an arena of impassable terrain around them for 3.5 seconds.

Activate again to collapse the wall.

I would even give up sight out side of the arena for such as a dome arena for sight just inside it for those that get trapped inside it. What does everyone else think. I am a Jarvan player but not always successful sometimes due to that reason

77remix

03-17-2012

I have had this happen quite a bit actually I am not sure what causes it but it makes me mad.

I wondered if for example GP's orange got out of it, but it's not a stun so I don't think so.

I think overall it's just a glitch that needs fixing.

The only way I know to get out of the ult is flash.

Pyrozen

03-17-2012

I get mad when Tryndamere spins out of the IMPASSABLE TERRAIN created by his ult...