Jarvan IV

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grigorven

03-17-2012

I have been very upset with the arena of jarvan's I have champions glitch through it by just speed acceleration and running right through the wall not with not with teleportation. Champion's such as master yi and volibear. I guess yi might due to aerial strike I believe but that's still his physical body moving through the arena wall. This is exact txt of the skill

Cataclysm - Jarvan IV heroically leaps into battle at a target with such force that he terraforms the surrounding area to create an arena around them.
Jarvan IV heroically leaps at an enemy champion, dealing 200/325/450 (+ ) physical damage and creating an arena of impassable terrain around them for 3.5 seconds.

Activate again to collapse the wall.

I would even give up sight out side of the arena for such as a dome arena for sight just inside it for those that get trapped inside it. What does everyone else think. I am a Jarvan player but not always successful sometimes due to that reason

77remix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

I have had this happen quite a bit actually I am not sure what causes it but it makes me mad.

I wondered if for example GP's orange got out of it, but it's not a stun so I don't think so.

I think overall it's just a glitch that needs fixing.

The only way I know to get out of the ult is flash.

Pyrozen

03-17-2012

I get mad when Tryndamere spins out of the IMPASSABLE TERRAIN created by his ult...