Loss forgiven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGutless

03-17-2012

Last game I was duo queuing with one of my friends, and everything seemed great. The game starts and Tryndamere says he wants some one to leash red for him. TF ignores him and i just sat at top turret wondering why hes complaining so much. The minions spawn and Tryndamere says, "fine, no leash no ganking." At this time I'm thinking alright whatever. For 22 minutes until we surrender Tryndamere runs out to mid and get killed purposely by the enemy champion. After that I guess he got bored and went to other lanes to do the same thing. The game ends with Tryndamere with 20 deaths, no kills, and no assist. I Don't understand how the loss forgiven works, but does this not qualify. Our team could do nothing to an obviously intentional feeder. So is there a border line where Riot stops you from succeeding? Just trying to crawl my way out of elo hell but when people do stuff like this and the game actually registers as a loss, losing 11+ elo isnt't fair what so ever. Highly doubt they care , but that's my rant.

Solany

03-17-2012

Well, about the loss forgiven, it is given only when the servers are having troubles.

TeamFightMidGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Loss forgiven only triggers when the sever is lagging.