Any support players out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourGraveDigg3r

03-17-2012

hello Is there anyone who plays support out there? none of my friends like support and say its boring i played support taric for a while and it was really fun but my question is. is there anyone interested in playing support in a game with me? im currently playing graves and i play vayne too but i cant que with randoms any more who don't understand how important farm is on an AD carry not to mention getting me killed i just haven't been having fun trying my best to carry. if there is anyone out there who plays support and needs a partner please add me. my summoner name is YourGraveDigg3r.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Uhh yeah add me! I can play Alistar, Taric, Janna, Sona, and Soraka...
Janna is the new Sona !

I CANNOT EVEN

03-17-2012

Yup, I'm in the same boat as Shashakiko. I play any of the supports and I play them all quite well. Janna in particular is my favorite.

I Jedi I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Janna, Lux, Alistar, Soraka, Sona, all my fav support champs to play

Choxie

03-18-2012

Can't wait for Lulu to be part of the support crew, I honestly can't play AD or attacking champs. Well, I can do AP here and there but I'd much rather support than anything!

We are a rare breed indeed ;o

Biffels

03-18-2012

Hmm I play sona soraka taric alistar janna lux maokai nunu. Can't carry to save my life, but support/jungle/top like a boss >.>
Find me as Biffels if you need a support of any kind really xD

Makinelly

03-18-2012

I play Soraka. But I play her very weird. She is basically a mage/pusher class in disguise.