Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any support players out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourGraveDigg3r

03-17-2012

hello Is there anyone who plays support out there? none of my friends like support and say its boring i played support taric for a while and it was really fun but my question is. is there anyone interested in playing support in a game with me? im currently playing graves and i play vayne too but i cant que with randoms any more who don't understand how important farm is on an AD carry not to mention getting me killed i just haven't been having fun trying my best to carry. if there is anyone out there who plays support and needs a partner please add me. my summoner name is YourGraveDigg3r.

Shashakiko

Recruiter

03-17-2012

Uhh yeah add me! I can play Alistar, Taric, Janna, Sona, and Soraka...
Janna is the new Sona !

I CANNOT EVEN

03-17-2012

Yup, I'm in the same boat as Shashakiko. I play any of the supports and I play them all quite well. Janna in particular is my favorite.

I Jedi I

03-17-2012

Janna, Lux, Alistar, Soraka, Sona, all my fav support champs to play

Choxie

03-18-2012

Can't wait for Lulu to be part of the support crew, I honestly can't play AD or attacking champs. Well, I can do AP here and there but I'd much rather support than anything!

We are a rare breed indeed ;o

Biffels

03-18-2012

Hmm I play sona soraka taric alistar janna lux maokai nunu. Can't carry to save my life, but support/jungle/top like a boss >.>
Find me as Biffels if you need a support of any kind really xD

Makinelly

03-18-2012

I play Soraka. But I play her very weird. She is basically a mage/pusher class in disguise.