Pre-Ranked early team/partner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TarusBeta

03-17-2012

Hi there. I just started out playing this game AND this is my first post. I am only a lvl17 player but have aspirations of getting better. I am learning quite fast in my own opinion and am exceptional at a couple characters. I have been playing a lot of NormalBlind and have noticed that not many people are team-oriented or even want to try to become a pro. I am looking for anyone, someone my lvl or higher; or even lower, to play with so that we can both get better and together play ranked when it comes the time.

If you are interested or just want to play a couple games to see how I play, just add me and we shall play

Thanks guys

Engelweiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Yeah, I am level 23 and am disappointed in many of the blind pick games due to the AFKers, trolls, and people who just won't cooperate. I'm also looking for some leveling buddies and so I'll definitely add you xD.

Patient 0

03-17-2012

Add me I'm level 24 or 25 not sure if I leveled up last night but I mostly wither tank or tanky dps

AJStarhiker

03-17-2012

I'd advise you to get enough champs to start playing in normal draft. People seem to take it a bit more seriously than blind, although less so than ranked. You'll also be able to start learning to pick/counter pick. Just realize that in normal draft, priority for champion picks goes to premade groups. If you solo queue, you'll likely find yourself filling whatever role they don't want.

I'd also advise looking for a clan or group you can trust not to troll or afk. Many of them use voice chat servers, so you'll want a good mic and headphones/speakers. They'll tell you which program they like, but I've seen Ventrilo, Skype, and TeamSpeak. Download any/all of them, you should be set for most groups.

StepheNj

03-17-2012

I'm interested (lvl28) add me - IGN: StepheNj

qwertymarch

03-18-2012

I'm level 19 (two games to 20)
Also interessted in the offer, add me in game
qwertymarch

TarusBeta

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJStarhiker View Post
I'd advise you to get enough champs to start playing in normal draft. People seem to take it a bit more seriously than blind, although less so than ranked. You'll also be able to start learning to pick/counter pick. Just realize that in normal draft, priority for champion picks goes to premade groups. If you solo queue, you'll likely find yourself filling whatever role they don't want.

I'd also advise looking for a clan or group you can trust not to troll or afk. Many of them use voice chat servers, so you'll want a good mic and headphones/speakers. They'll tell you which program they like, but I've seen Ventrilo, Skype, and TeamSpeak. Download any/all of them, you should be set for most groups.
Thanks a lot for the advice. I already have skype and plan on joining a group when I become more comfortable with the game. Thanks again

Brutisis

05-20-2012

If you still need someone else i would be glad to play with you as i can feel almost any role needed. Add me. ( Uchiha Juan)

Brutisis

05-20-2012

If you still are looking for an additional player add me I would be more than glad to help as I can feel almost any role needed. (Uchiha Juan)