Do you guys like 70min games?

Yes 36 22.93%
No 70 44.59%
Sorry, I was afk playing Heimerdinger + Alistar combo 51 32.48%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Hey, you guys like 70 min games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tehmonk

10-20-2009

what's really sad is that you guys had not just a sivir, but a ****in anivia and you couldn't deal with turrets? qq failquit. flame more about heimer/alistair.. or learn to play?

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2009

Oh we dealt with the turrets, thats not the hard part. What we can't deal with is heimdinger tossing 'nades at our turrets while being way out of range AND guarded by 3 tanks.

Arete

10-20-2009

Every long game is long because there could of been better decisions made throughout the course of the game.

Look back at your game and think "Did we not push when we probably could of? Could I have helped my teammates instead of farming dragon?"

I bet you there are several examples of that. It really doesn't take much to destroy an inhib when you're high level with 5+ items, I mean, what three seconds with 2-3 people?

Instead of just fighting/backing out of one lane, you push multiple lanes and the chaos allows one person to sneak in and suicide on an inhib, right? I mean I do it plenty of times.

Yeah I die, and its 5v4, but they lost an inhib.

Flakes

10-20-2009

I've always allocated 30-40 minutes a game, but recently playing the same number of games has cut into my time, they just take so long. As for Heimerdinger, one of his problems is that he is HARD countered by some heroes (Nunu's om nom nom, Twitch's long range splash), so either he does very well or very poorly.

Kahryl

10-20-2009

Voted yes, 70 minute games tend to be closer and more interesting than shorter games, plus you can get the really nice items

Goleeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naminator View Post
Ohh yea? How about this one.

****ing Tristana and Corki got so farmed in the end that even a 6k hp Cho'gath would get killed in 3 seconds when we engaged in a team fight. The funny thing is that we had the kill lead, we just suicided soooo many times by trying to engage them. Heirmandoughbag set up all his turrets and they were holding off their nexus with no towers vs 2 super creeps per lane and us trying to attack them. Well they finally ****ed up and we managed to kill Tristana and Morgana, and since Tristana was their main dps and Morgana was their "get out of any CC" tool that ****ed us over so many times, they lost in that push.
So your telling me no one on your team thought to use a ryze alt and sions shield to take the down in an insta kill? he only gets that feed if you let him farm all game.

Aiden2002

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by urquan View Post
Oh we dealt with the turrets, thats not the hard part. What we can't deal with is heimdinger tossing 'nades at our turrets while being way out of range AND guarded by 3 tanks.
This is the time when you push another lane. Like hard. and then laugh cuz they were just sitting there throwing a bomb every 20ish seconds. Then when they peel off to come stop you, teleport back to heimer's lane that is now open for attack and rape him.

Strategy. This game has it.

Naminator

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goleeb View Post
So your telling me no one on your team thought to use a ryze alt and sions shield to take the down in an insta kill? he only gets that feed if you let him farm all game.
Dude dont give me any of your half assed one-two step advice on how to win a match. We were on vent and we coordinating good, but as you might have guessed, Tristana was not the only freaking person on their team, Moragana used black shield on him over and over so CC was not an option.

Xiao

10-22-2009

I think the problem was you were playing with ketchup, <nod>.

(inurface)

UrQuan

10-22-2009

Sounds easy on paper but we were doing all we can not to let them near our turrets and it took all of us just to fend them off. Believe me, we tried pushing other lanes, only lose turrets in the process. Their pushing power was much stronger.

Its pointless to argue now. The patch destroyed most of heimerdinger's early game dominance.