Do you guys like 70min games?

Yes 36 22.93%
No 70 44.59%
Sorry, I was afk playing Heimerdinger + Alistar combo 51 32.48%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Hey, you guys like 70 min games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EVILTeddy

10-20-2009

Wow this is ***** game ... final score 25-33 in 70mins?? WOW ...

70min games have 85+ deaths combined ...

Shealth

10-20-2009

Although the lack of runes might have something to do with the extended games, I still blame Heimer. I have never have a game against heimer end in less than 50 minutes. I think his turrets need to do a little bit more dmg, have less health, take more dmg from single target spell and less from aoes. It seems that if you dont have a hero that does magic aoe, you are in lots of trouble if you queue against heimer.

TiV3

10-20-2009

Add timer (like 90s;gets +50s on upgrade) on heimertorrents or make them die with heimer.

Timurlane

10-20-2009

I am tired of 15-20 minute matches, I would love to play more 30-40-60 minute games.

I think that the increasing IP bonud for not leaving games is a great idea, as well as more IP for holding out longer. I think the game will gain more by continuing to implement mechanics which encourage people to stay and to play rather than punishing leaving.

Tentakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2009

I support 30-40 min. games, not because I only have 40 min. to spare, but because I only have probably 90 min. a day to spare and I want to play 2 games instead of 1.
I don't know how many of the player base share my profile, but judging from a poll that most of the players(who polled) fall between 18 and 26 something I suspect most of them would not have too much time on their hands.

Punisher

Adjudicator

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shealth View Post
Although the lack of runes might have something to do with the extended games, I still blame Heimer. I have never have a game against heimer end in less than 50 minutes. I think his turrets need to do a little bit more dmg, have less health, take more dmg from single target spell and less from aoes. It seems that if you dont have a hero that does magic aoe, you are in lots of trouble if you queue against heimer.
Lack of runes/lvls/masteries has nothing to do with how long a game lasts tbqh. Since the reset I've seen games range from 17-60 minutes, just the same as before the reset. I've never actually had a game with heim in it last longer than 40 minutes. The one 60 minute game I had (actually it was more like 59 minutes 47 secs =P) didn't have heim in it. We were down two inhibs and turtling while our carries farmed up and when our inhibs came back, boom, we won.

Lockedbob

10-20-2009

I'm 22 and have a job and I attend university classes as well and have little time still quality > quantity. And you can only get quality in a decently long game. It's dumb winning games before everyone is level 18 with full gear on them.

Fallen 62

10-20-2009

I had a 60 minute game last night, no heimer. The teams were evenly matched, often trading turret kills within seconds of each other. I was just unfortunate to be on the losing end. I had a great time in the game though, and would love to have games that last 40+ minutes on a semi-regular basis. The 15-20 minute games kinda piss me off because we either cruise over the other team or get stomped. I like an evenly matched game.

BelialX

10-20-2009

Seems a lot of people completely fail to understand that Riot has stated repeatedly that they want the average game to be about 30 minutes. There are many reasons for this but the primary one is that the game needs to be shorter to thrive in the competitive environment.

Not every 50+ minute is a "good" game. Just because one team takes a while to finish another team off doesn't make it "close". Most of the long games I've seen (that don't involve heimer anyway) weren't really close at all, it's just that the team that is winning doesn't want to initiate into base turrets because they don't have the level of coordination needed to guarantee a successful fight even though they are ahead level/item wise. So they milk it out until they can take a tower out in a few seconds and push then.

tehmonk

10-20-2009

would you like a little more q with that q?