Do you guys like 70min games?

Yes 36 22.93%
No 70 44.59%
Sorry, I was afk playing Heimerdinger + Alistar combo 51 32.48%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Hey, you guys like 70 min games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2009

This is the worst of games. They did baron twice and we held out with out inhibitors mostly intact only because they could not be destroyed by grenades.

WTB Deathfire Grasp/more %hp killers pls

Also, QQ.

CaptPlanet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2009

Alistar Heim strikes again!

RFK

10-20-2009

Both of them put together is a nightmare

Naminator

10-20-2009

Ohh yea? How about this one.

****ing Tristana and Corki got so farmed in the end that even a 6k hp Cho'gath would get killed in 3 seconds when we engaged in a team fight. The funny thing is that we had the kill lead, we just suicided soooo many times by trying to engage them. Heirmandoughbag set up all his turrets and they were holding off their nexus with no towers vs 2 super creeps per lane and us trying to attack them. Well they finally ****ed up and we managed to kill Tristana and Morgana, and since Tristana was their main dps and Morgana was their "get out of any CC" tool that ****ed us over so many times, they lost in that push.

Shillen

10-20-2009

Yeah, heimer's gotta go. You NEVER saw an 80 minute game before he was put in.

Bongotunadreg

10-20-2009

Wow that trist sold her boots lol... I guess you don't need them if you're in a teamfight.

I voted no, I DESPISE long games. Especially when I have things to do....

Wasn't Riot's aim to make games average 30 minutes? How is that being accomplished by adding Turret monger?

Also, is it a bug that heals effect turrets? I mean honestly, heals don't effect lane turrets (not mentioning heim's regen).

Thinkaman

10-20-2009

I wonder how much of it is actually Heimer vs. lack of Runes/Masteries... We're in a metagame where everyone has practice/experience with both offensive and defensive tactics, but the sudden reduction in overall stats and specialization suppresses the offensive.

I've having long games with all characters, not just Heimerdinger. Not to say he doesn't need tweaking, but I suspect he is taking the blame for wider changes that aren't his fault. Hopefully we get Runes ASAP so we can re-evaluate him and Shaco more properly.

TombMonkey

10-20-2009

I used to do 500 or 600 damage criticals with tristana, now they barely reach 400.

Lockedbob

10-20-2009

Give me a break the long games are there because the players get matched with equally skilled opponents. It's not heimerdinger's fault. I used to play for that long pre-patch and post-patch. In fact the only games I enjoyed were the long ones because only after 30 minutes or so the game actually begins. Not in the first 15-20 minutes when katarina or whoever ganks people and gets rylai's. If you don't have time to play why do you come and play? Wth... so you're telling me after 30 minutes you're just ready to leave because it's taking too long? Are you playing for the fun of the game or for winning every 30 minutes? Surrender if you don't like long games.

EDIT: voted yes!

Virid Shaman

10-20-2009

I've had long games before Heimerdinger was implemented. When both teams have evenly skilled players the game lasts for a while because all players know what they are doing and how to act.

Regardless of Heimerdinger being in the game or not this is how games usually go:

Blue team stomps Red team
Red team stomps Blue Team
Both Teams are skilled and the game lasts a while.

If you have things to do and have no clue how long a game is going to last you're better off playing when you have more time.