Idea for Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxStormzxX

03-17-2012

I play anivia alot and i would like to ask the community if they would want a buff on anivias passive... when her egg activates hes ultimate also activates around her... just to make it a bit harder to kill her and if some1 is low they will die to kill her. kinda like karthus passive
Think about it thanks

The RYZErection

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Karthus dies after his passive, enabling him to damage enemies just before going on the respawn timer. On the contrary anivia's passive gives her a 2nd life. Considering the 2x damage on anivia's E. if she were to be given a buff to enable damage while she's in the egg she could simply ult and smack her opponent in the face with an icicle. therefore. overpowered.

OhNoesMahNose

03-17-2012

What if the team failed to kill the egg anivia would just come back with full health? I mean plenty of times you'll come out of it at 200hp and be useless anyway. Mind as well just died in the first place and gotten a head start on the timer.

Mr Burner

03-17-2012

That would not be a good idea at all. If that person fails not only did they just take a ton of damage but now they get an already op icicle to the face. I wish they'd buff my champs too but I think that's a little bit too much to ask.

WickedArts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Burner View Post
That would not be a good idea at all. If that person fails not only did they just take a ton of damage but now they get an already op icicle to the face. I wish they'd buff my champs too but I think that's a little bit too much to ask.
Agreed

Twyndyllyng

03-18-2012

The closest I think you could get to this without being broken would be either an AOE slow around the egg, or maybe a debuff to attack speed on anyone who hits the egg. All that said, I'd rather just get my health back after coming out of the egg.

Outplay Nation

03-18-2012

yeah great idea i find anivia pretty weak compared to other ap carries that buff wold make her more balanced

razbarry33

03-18-2012

I'm more concerned about her flash frost's projectile speed, and the difficutlty of trying to get it to hit twice. I think her flash frost needs to move faster because people dodge it too easily. the passing through enemies should count as 1 hit while reactivating it would count as another. I don't find her passive a problem at all though.

sethyd

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twyndyllyng View Post
The closest I think you could get to this without being broken would be either an AOE slow around the egg, or maybe a debuff to attack speed on anyone who hits the egg. All that said, I'd rather just get my health back after coming out of the egg.
This.

Her egg is simply great already due to how tanky she can build, and you have to focus her -twice- in team fights to actually kill her. That said, in my opinion, I think the time it takes for her to revive should be lessened as she levels. If they nerf'd it at the same time with an increased cooldown for cooldown purposes, I'd be fine with that.

EDIT: Also, perhaps a change to the wall? As in, instead of just clicking and it going up, be able to click + drag to control its angle. I think she needs that due to her god-awful move speed, and it would make her support more viable.

lolguy999

03-18-2012

BUFFS??? *faceplant*