How would you rate this idea?

10 4,632 70.53%
9 550 8.38%
8 491 7.48%
7 236 3.59%
6 71 1.08%
5 74 1.13%
4 35 0.53%
3 27 0.41%
2 13 0.20%
1 438 6.67%
Voters: 6567. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, Please, can we Eradicate the Noobs?: An Effective Way to Educate the Masses

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Predinchuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-08-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodmo0n

Senior Member

07-08-2012

Leashing for the jungler. It is really really sad when someone trys to leash you wolves... and then goes back to mid lane while you furiously ping blue buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Predinchuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeadMarchx View Post
Leashing for the jungler. It is really really sad when someone trys to leash you wolves... and then goes back to mid lane while you furiously ping blue buff.
Haha yes, I'm a mid-high (1500-1800) Elo jungler and this frustrates me as even some 1500 players don't know how to properly do this.

However, this sort of thing changes with the meta. Killing wolves was something only the fastest junglers did before blue buff until the jungle change. Hopefully it's here to stay!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HumdingeRll

Senior Member

07-09-2012

you know what i think. that this wont make any money for riot so they will dump this idea

awww doesnt it feel so satisfying to know that free ideas that make no money are useless when the suggestions are clearly justified

thats how riot roles. they use to give RP when patches and servers didnt work but now that people know their game and are giving money riot stopped doing this and only sees RP as money when its actually nothing in itself

your ideas are just ideas and riot will never use them. too much work and no profit gained
you know what we call that in buisness

being a loser.

because if everyone understands how to play. then how fun will that be. nobody wants to learn and riot doesnt want to make players better.
its the noobs who play daily and hourly that give riot the most profit. when someone doesnt know how to play and they want to get better they spend more time which makes riot more money, and when people find their groove they buy skins which makes more money, and when people buy rune pages they make more money and ip boost to buy runes more money. come on dude you really think riot wants to risk losing money when people get right into the learnign curve. like seriously just think of riot as the fat cat with a suit on with a money bag. envision it just for a moment and you will see what im talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Predinchuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EloHelloKitteh View Post
you know what i think. that this wont make any money for riot so they will dump this idea

awww doesnt it feel so satisfying to know that free ideas that make no money are useless when the suggestions are clearly justified

thats how riot roles. they use to give RP when patches and servers didnt work but now that people know their game and are giving money riot stopped doing this and only sees RP as money when its actually nothing in itself

your ideas are just ideas and riot will never use them. too much work and no profit gained
you know what we call that in buisness

being a loser.

because if everyone understands how to play. then how fun will that be. nobody wants to learn and riot doesnt want to make players better.
its the noobs who play daily and hourly that give riot the most profit. when someone doesnt know how to play and they want to get better they spend more time which makes riot more money, and when people find their groove they buy skins which makes more money, and when people buy rune pages they make more money and ip boost to buy runes more money. come on dude you really think riot wants to risk losing money when people get right into the learnign curve. like seriously just think of riot as the fat cat with a suit on with a money bag. envision it just for a moment and you will see what im talking about.
I'm not sure if you're trolling, but you DO contradict yourself in your post.

Anyway, thanks for the input, but the point of this thread is to put an idea out there to make the game more fun such that people will play it more. I've since ventured into making videos to do this and I feel as though I can accomplish something similar that way instead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HumdingeRll

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predinchuk View Post
I'm not sure if you're trolling, but you DO contradict yourself in your post.

Anyway, thanks for the input, but the point of this thread is to put an idea out there to make the game more fun such that people will play it more. I've since ventured into making videos to do this and I feel as though I can accomplish something similar that way instead.
oh right i forgot. you dont need to pay real money to make ideas a reality... my mistake
Look buddy im just being a realist.
why do you think you got a red post with positive feedback?
because they are deterring you from the actual reality of making this idea a reality.
when did i contradict myself
Oh right because i said you make good points)
ohh sorry that was my freedom of speech
but guess what?
freedom aint free
free ideas are not free ideas
ideas are something you think about, and probably something you act upon if given the time money and circumstances.
you think riot wants to be worrying about stupid nonsense like this? catering to non skilled players. What do you think this is? riot gives you 1 tutorial to introduce you to the game and thats the only thing on the budget list ATM thank you for your time
*closes drive through window*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brutal4thenexus

Senior Member

07-09-2012

I would probably sell my soul to the devil to get this implemented. Such a great idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

busani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-09-2012

bump for justice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FIM ClopMaster

Senior Member

07-09-2012

bump for great ideas


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frenbar Esquire

Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EloHelloKitteh View Post
oh right i forgot. you dont need to pay real money to make ideas a reality... my mistake
Look buddy im just being a realist.
why do you think you got a red post with positive feedback?
because they are deterring you from the actual reality of making this idea a reality.
when did i contradict myself
Oh right because i said you make good points)
ohh sorry that was my freedom of speech
but guess what?
freedom aint free
free ideas are not free ideas
ideas are something you think about, and probably something you act upon if given the time money and circumstances.
you think riot wants to be worrying about stupid nonsense like this? catering to non skilled players. What do you think this is? riot gives you 1 tutorial to introduce you to the game and thats the only thing on the budget list ATM thank you for your time
*closes drive through window*
Do you even think about what you are saying? Lol, those red posts are those specific rioters' honest opinion about this, if it wasn't then they would've said something different or not even commented at all. You have serious trust issues if you believe that they are only posting on here to support an ulterior motive. Also, do you realize you can type more than a couple of words per line?