7 236 3.59%
6 71 1.08%
5 74 1.13%
4 35 0.53%
3 27 0.41%
2 13 0.20%
1 438 6.67%
Voters: 6566. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, Please, can we Eradicate the Noobs?: An Effective Way to Educate the Masses

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabid Meese

04-03-2012

Implementation is the only problem with this idea. Riot basically makes their money off of donations and investors; both would demand a cost efficiency balance. Implementing the AI would take time and resources away from other projects they might be working on - be that balance, new champions, new items, or new modes (which sound a lot more exciting than "we're attempting to train people to be better at our game")

Its a really good idea, but I don't think it will ever see the light of day. It would be nice to have an "Advanced Tutorial" mode that taught these things though.

hotfire

04-04-2012

Eradicate all the brutes! +1

50YearsOldVirgin

04-05-2012

+1

AndrewRogue

04-05-2012

Generally speaking, for the sake of the F2P model, you would need to make it an optional challenge with some sort of reward.

Not a bad idea on the whole, though.

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

04-05-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Great idea!

Devanstator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

I was recently thinking it would be great to have some kind of skillshot training mode, where bots would attempt to juke around the jungle or lane against you and hide behind creeps while you practice landing skill shots. It would be best if all skillshot ultimate cooldowns were significantly reduced so that you can get lots of practice in with abilities like Enchanted Crystal Arrow, Chum the Waters, Finales Funkeln etc.

AquaDragon42

04-05-2012

many of these are great ideas, though I dont think they should be mandetory and could each be put into different categories such as Laning (pushing, watching out for ganks, ect), Classes (Tank, Carry, ect) and even sub-categories. The reason I dont think they all should be mandetory is that a player might not be interested in say playing a ranged AP carry for example, so being forced to play tutorials about it would only be aggrivating and most likely turn players away before they even got started.

Kizeru

04-05-2012

Please Riot, make it happen.
And make it obligatory to complete all these tutorials before being able to play ranked games.
All my hearts <33<3<3<3<3<3< 3<3<3<3 333

Silver Elo Scrub

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Riot adding content that doesn't revolve around new champions and skins? LOOOOOL

Nazrin1123

04-05-2012

only an opinion but would be nice to make a "basic" tutorial manditory that takes a bit of time to compleat, not long though

it will be informative to new players who are already intrested in the game so shouldnt mind doing it and mabye deter some smurfs (because its to **** easy to make smurf accounts)