7 236 3.59%
6 71 1.08%
5 74 1.13%
4 35 0.53%
3 27 0.41%
2 13 0.20%
1 438 6.67%
Voters: 6567. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, Please, can we Eradicate the Noobs?: An Effective Way to Educate the Masses

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danjuro V

10-25-2010

I would do these all for fun.

Predinchuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureWaterishere View Post
where the **** is the over 9000 option!!!
I was timid in putting that option on when I first made this thread

But now that I've seen the support I have for this idea, I wish I could

Maybe one day I'll have over 9,000 upvotes....then I'd definitely edit the OP to include the meme

Predinchuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Haha yes! It looks like the community won! Everyone say hello to "Battle Training" for me

LilBlue

11-03-2010

gratz is was a good idea

Singularity 3

11-03-2010

Very nice. Plus, "opens engine to new gameplay possibilities" sounds promising...

IntFam

11-03-2010

This would be awesome.

Salamander Ant

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predinchuk View Post
Well, should programming bots be too difficult (as it seems it is, seeing as we only have very, very easy bots to play against in practice games), all of these challenges could be introduced as ranked and unranked mini-games in which you face off against another player or team of players (co-op games should be pre-made only, haha). In ones that are particularly easy (tanking an Ashe so that your Yi can kill her should be particularly easy against a player or bot), it could be introduced in a role-reversal method (of course, it would be changed to you and Yi vs. Ashe and another champ, only they would be weaker to make the challenge fun for all four players involved) so that one team can be Yi/Rammus one round, then the tables turn. The team completing the task successfully in less time being the victors.
I think that this guy has a good idea also. The key is to remove IP or give EQUAL (and low) IP to both sides. Make it so that it only makes sense to do this if you like teaching or learning.

JannaBanana

11-03-2010

Or we just learn through experience like everyone else did

Predinchuk

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JannaBanana View Post
Or we just learn through experience like everyone else did
My main concern is that many of us DIDN'T learn these things and I was being forced to play with them when I had nobody else to play with.

Predinchuk

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity 3 View Post
Very nice. Plus, "opens engine to new gameplay possibilities" sounds promising...
I sure hope so, I'd even love to try my own challenges :P