7 236 3.59%
6 71 1.08%
5 74 1.13%
4 35 0.53%
3 27 0.41%
2 13 0.20%
1 438 6.67%
Voters: 6566. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, Please, can we Eradicate the Noobs?: An Effective Way to Educate the Masses

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

these would be fun even for people who dont need training. if you can do extremely difficult ones it would make for another challenge rather than the same game over and over again at level 30. i would do it.

TacoMental

10-08-2010

Bump & upvote

Vanity Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

I doubt Riot is willing to put down the effort to do this.

Bozosaurus

10-08-2010

Very intricate, and tough to design... but RIOT might be up for the challenge This would be an outstanding idea and I hope RIOT thinks so too.

Servantofthe99

10-08-2010

fantastic idea...and im saying this as a semi noob. it took me til level 14 to realize that unique actives could be toggled....or what to do in general like items, ganks, escaping, etc. great idea. riot should definitely think about implementing this in the future.

deyvetown

10-08-2010

Best. Idea. Ever.

Not only awesome for educating the newbie masses, a bunch of those sound heaps fun to do to practice your skills, or even just for the hell of it.

+1,000,000

Killheadguy

10-08-2010

Great idea +1 everyone should plus 1 and riot should deffiently be looking at a thread with over 1000 votes

Nova Initiator

10-08-2010

Plus 1

Heck, could even make the community better in ways too. Awesome Idea.

Cradman

10-09-2010

adding a reward for finishing would more then likely incourge GOOD gameplay, I know I would go the extra miles even if it is just for something silly like a teemo skin... (and yeah I don't play teemo!)

Achillean GG

10-09-2010

The OP is obviously a dedicated LoL player that is doing everything in his power to help the community, and obviously really cares about the game. I think we should all admire his initiative and Riot should send a positive message about players like him by taking his well-thought-out ideas very seriously and maybe even offering him an internship or something. This game needs more players like him.