7 236 3.59%
6 71 1.08%
5 74 1.13%
4 35 0.53%
3 27 0.41%
2 13 0.20%
1 438 6.67%
Voters: 6567. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, Please, can we Eradicate the Noobs?: An Effective Way to Educate the Masses

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Organic Chem

08-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predinchuk View Post
I added the first suggestion, but please clarify the second so that I may add it, as I am an avid jungler.
I'm not a junlger myself but it annoys me when the junlger doesn't help out with ganks and farms forever. So I guess a challenge in which the jungler must farm x amount of levels then gank when the opportunity is right like when bots overextended or something.

SecretlyRambo

08-01-2010

Tutorials necessary to play ranked games? No. No need or reason for this.

Expanded tutorials, specific challenges, even mini-games that you could play with friends (let's see who can last-hit the best!) to enhance specific skills? I think this is a great idea, and would benefit even skilled players.

EwanK0

08-01-2010

I just hope riot can develop an AI smart enough to handle that.

Wallace Knoop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

Please, please implement something like this, Riot. I'm so tired of seeing level 30s who play like it's their first game, especially when they have over twice my wins. Seriously, any tutorial beyond "herp derp right click to attack" would be nice, along with an in-game guide for each hero.

Lord Xerxes

08-01-2010

All these ideas would improve the community so much...

10/10

Idzuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

this is a fantastic idea!

iSarge

08-02-2010

I got one, teamwork & chatting, one that explains Mia, back, care, push, which lane to go in, how to gank, not to complain about a KS (unless a support steals it from a carry on purpose).

and ways to do this would be dying to a gank and then the announcer says "If your teammate called mia, you could have been more prepared" or something like that...

Ansre

08-02-2010

+1

Ry4n

08-02-2010

Awesome idea, bumped so riot can't ignore this.

zomgnoms

08-02-2010

prolly one the greatest post ive seen to help the community