@Riot Nidalee's splash arts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flaest

04-29-2013

Please, tell us.

Where are they?

No, seriously. They are misleading. They show her old model, that looks awful compared to the new one. Remember new players, what should they think?
Riot pls.

Flaest

04-29-2013

Bump, and sorry for my English=(

Klondizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

I have been making threads about this as well. I want them so bad because my french maid looks horrible compared to her new splash.

Date

04-29-2013

I remember a red post (Morello I think) saying that they weren't as high priority as some other champions' splash arts are, and that the only way they'd get redone is if some artist wanted to do them on their own time. Personally I don't mind because the splash art isn't really important to me, but I get that a lot of people want it redone, because leopard and french maid do look pretty outdated.

Flaest

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurgerPony View Post
I remember a red post (Morello I think) saying that they weren't as high priority as some other champions' splash arts are, and that the only way they'd get redone is if some artist wanted to do them on their own time. Personally I don't mind because the splash art isn't really important to me, but I get that a lot of people want it redone, because leopard and french maid do look pretty outdated.
Yes, I remember. Still, that was long ago. I think that they should finish her rework already.