Jungle Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

77remix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Hello and Welcome,

Recently I tried out jungling with Pantheon and after playing two games and winning with 8/2/1 and 6/2/12 he is easily one of my favorite Jungler's in the game now. I know the scores aren't anything to brag about but being my first two times doing this I thought it was really great.

First off I wanna promote this guide done by team solo mid:

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=19474

Check this out before saying jungle Pantheon isn't great at all, because he is surprisingly good and underplayed which is why I want to share this with you all.

Basically the main path is wolves -> blue (you can solo but leash helps) -> wraiths -> red -> golemns

With a combo of blue, Spamming Q and his passive shield he sustains jungle very well.

Good things to note with this:
1. Pantheon's level 2 gank with W + Q is better than Shaco's lvl 2 gank
2. Going double doran's blade you can out jungle better than Lee Sin, Shaco and other common junglers and have great dmg and life steal, but few will still give you trouble.
3. His ult can gank bot really well considering bot lane early game usually tends to have the most ward coverage.

The guide will tell you everything you need to know but I just want some people to try this out for themselves and tell me what you think.

It's different, interesting and really really fun to do.

Thanks and Enjoy

The RYZErection

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

I have to agree I like jungle pantheon alot however compared to leesin and shaco his chances of escape are limited in the event of an invade. e.g. leesins dash and shaco's stealth. In panths case he is limited to a flash. Nonetheless he's a viable and strong jungler

MekansS

03-17-2012

I also tried it, level 6 always a kill bot.

77remix

03-17-2012

Yeah my easiest ones to gank were mid and top, mostly top though, bot I went once in awhile but went more once I hit lvl 6.

iamBlayz

03-17-2012

i'm assuming these are all against players in standard and not in ranked? aka the anything goes mode of the game? you can jungle fizz, heimer, or pretty much any other champ and do well in standard games

nothing wrong with it, great that you had fun, just mentioning it