WCG Eligibility and Game Rules

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightSauce

08-02-2010

s1 has been out for a few weeks now and we still have 2 rune pages........ its a joke really because to get 7 of them we are to spend 2600 rp...........yey for lies and over prices goods

SenuiG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

marcou are there any plans for tournaments that are non-continent based?

L1ve Grenade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

i live in Australia and this is really beginning to bug me, every time i see a tournament its always American only or Europeans only, can we please have some tournaments for other continents.

amcii

08-02-2010

if you read the EU information about this
it tells you..you can be from any country in the EU(theres a list with 20+countries if i remember)..you just need to be able to get to the USA somehow

anyway..i am in top 1500..but i dont have a team..made threads in forum without any success
so i guess i can forget that tournament

Gvozdeni

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandasaurus View Post
All Players must be 16 years of age or older as of August 1st, 2010
Is there a reason for this?
Yes, there is. We dont like to play with little kids and have rage-quit every game even in tournament.
Also, you guys have most imba nicknames in game. So, we (>16) dont want to feel bad about it.

Ashen Shugar

08-02-2010

wow thanks LoL **** you hey. i spent liek 500 bucks on ur ****ing game just to be told i cant play in tournys because im aussie? how bout get a ****ing aussie server so were not jacked the **** off.

Demosthenes

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
Quebec is unfortunately not eligible.
That's cool, we don't really consider them part of Canada either.

aycheff

08-02-2010

How is this going to be made watchable? Without the technology of replays or spectators/refs in League of Legends, I'd like to know how this is possible. Are they going to show it off of a players screen? Or are results going to... just be posted? I hope not the latter...

Exelica

Master Recruiter

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen Shugar View Post
wow thanks LoL **** you hey. i spent liek 500 bucks on ur ****ing game just to be told i cant play in tournys because im aussie? how bout get a ****ing aussie server so were not jacked the **** off.
Chill mate, raging isn't gonna help us.

Riot, why don't you let us Australians participate too? Is it funding problem?
If so, why not just let people from here pay for their own costs?

Galdo

08-02-2010

As he said, its not Riot fault... It's cause of Quebec government. When we chose to separate our lottery system from the rest of the Canada (Loto Quebec), they made more rules to "protect" us... So, ***** you Loto Quebec :P

12345678 ... 11