WCG Eligibility and Game Rules

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

junja

08-06-2010

when will team pairings be posted?

Fogojam

08-06-2010

We're supposed to play our first match by tomorrow at 8 CST but no pairings have been posted.. pretty short notice really. No opportunity to play ahead of time

junja

08-07-2010

i hope they really shove it in our faces

it would be a disaster if pairings were not easy to find, (i never recieved any emails...)
and half of the teams claimed their opponents never showed up

Orphenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2010

How can i play draft mode in practice mode '.'?

BeepBeepIamAjeep

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
This type of contest is considered a sweepstakes in Quebec according to the legal professionals that I have spoken with. I am operating under the advice of my legal team while at the same time investigating ways to open this up in the future.

If someone can direct me to a lawyer in Quebec with this type of expertise, then I'd be more than happy to speak with them. I need to hold to the current standard for the time being.

tournaments (AT) leagueoflegends

CHANGE YOUR EFFING LEGAL PROFESSIONALS... I AM SURE YOU KNOW THAT WE USE THE FRENCH CIVIL CODE AND NOT THE ENGLISH CIVIL CODE YEAH I AM SURE YOUR DUMBASS LEGAL EXPERT KNOW **** ABOUT THIS SYSTEM we are one of the only place on earth who use a bi-juridical jurisdictions where two legal systems co-exist . Keep the good work i heard the scientific community really like the imperial system LOL ...

turtelleaf

09-01-2010

LOL u see the mum and dada of some 13y kid cheering him on cos they thought he won... lol

Dojimbo

Recruiter

10-25-2011

The +1 advantage is sort of a bogus rule. A higher ranked team going through lower ranked opponents gets a +1 advantage against the middle ranked teams.

In the world series or any other "best of" sporting event would never do that. Could you image this years world series: The Rangers win 1 game and have a 1 game advantage in the best of 3 so they win the world series after only playing 1 game.

That is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

I have no problem winning by the rules, but when the rules suck it all becomes illegitimate.

If we have nothing, we should at-least have fair rules to play by.

Bdizzle111

10-30-2011

you fail marcou

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2011

So we're not using these rules anymore?