need some tips as yasuo top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeyonDBetteR

02-15-2014

i just got yasuo recently and i want to play him top but i feel like yasuo top gets counter hard.

any tips?

Akromah

02-15-2014

Why not play him middle?

BeyonDBetteR

02-15-2014

because i like to main top

Thaiboxer87

02-15-2014

he can do very well top. but you have to make sure you keep landing your Q on your opponent while consistently cs to get to your SS.
His kill potential is high at lvl2/3. then you need to wait till you have SS. most top-laners are too tanky.
use your E a lot to last hit minions. it's super tactical if you do. It makes your hard to hit while building up stacks on both your passive and E damage.
Use your W often in the middle of the creep you wanna cs on. It helps you contest an area and build advantage against a champ with ranged harass.
Yasuo can counter anyone and be countered just as hard. it's all about abusing his kit.
Ps: DW too much if you are not winning lane. As long as you dont fall behind--yasuo scales crazzzzyyy!!! pull a triple out of your ass and the game is won.

Akromah

02-15-2014

He can be played top but it's not optimal.

One of the key combos is to eq an adjacent minion so you can weave in an auto and then when the enemy runs you can e and q again or e to a melee minion to disengage. Toss the W out to interrupt combos.