Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for some ranked pals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Static Wolf

03-17-2012

Looking for people who are serious but not TOO serious about duo queued ranked, I play every character you can throw at me and I just recently won my first 3 wins of the season on my own in ranked. Duo queue seems to be way safer and less likely to get you trolls and leavers. I have about 700 wins and the scores I held in my games this season are 14/4/17 Udyr and 13/2/8 corki and 14/3/13 Malzahar. Throw me some friend invites, looking for normal queue friends too so don't feel left out or be a stranger if you don't like ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IBURNER

03-17-2012

Hey man i'm totally down to play some with you. I'm over about 800 wins so far. I use skype preferably for communication. Add Mr Burner if your interested and we'll play for sure. I'm looking to get my elo up!