Carry Jungle Udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GlitterRoller

03-16-2012

Hey,

I guess I'm wondering if there is a way to build Udyr phoenix/tiger to be able to carry hardcore. I guess the build I'm thinkin of usin right now is start phoenix rush ninja tabi to wits end. From there to tri followed by atmogs. By the end also transition into tiger. The ninja tabi early in order to secure ganks. It's prolly no good but any suggestions?

PyloNazTLO

03-16-2012

Not really. Udyr is a utility champion more than anything.. Hes meant to be built tanky. So he can rush in and stun carries all day. Usually. I get more assists than I do kills. But its okay if my carries get kills.

MateenOwesMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Phoenix is faster at clearing the jungle so you can get an actual lane presence, but early on you'll be relying on the person in lane to do a majority of the damage in ganks

Tiger is my personal preference, doesn't clear the jungle as fast but his single-target damage is much higher. He's pretty reliant on blue early game because all the stance switching eats up mana really fast

I find that my particular style of play is more suited to top lane, but Udyr is a pretty versatile champ

AeonTek

03-17-2012

Phoenix is really good for clearing the jungle, but falls off late game. That being said, what I do is take three points early in phoenix, then tiger after that. I max turtle first, then tiger, then bear. Once you get a couple items you can walk into their team and lol tank while still doing damage