[Guide]Evelyn - Ninja Style

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sTrikerT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic Bliss View Post
You want a real ninja Eve? One that is pure epic in all ways? Here she is. This build was crafted by Scrax and my-self, and Scrax tested. This Build will solo Baron. Just watch the video
It is nice that you can solo Baron, and with 2 active items that do damage.

cons:
1. 348 move spd, awfully slow, won't catch anyone let along move between lanes to gank. eve is a ganker. you say switch the book to serker boots, why you need 25 atkspd if you're combo is "Shadow Walk > Auto Hit (Apply stun) > Deathfire Grasp > Hextech Gunblade > Ravage > Hate Spike."
2. no real survival, you end up with 1735 hp, 35% lifesteal and 28% speel vamp won't save you if you're stunned. and yes they will focus eve. i say rylai and banshee to boost survival. and rylai has constant slow instead of gunblade active for 3 sec.

It was a good theory, but the core idea of your build is to go hybird and drain hp on both ap and ad. you got 200 damage and 350 ap, life steal 70 and spell vamp 53 w/ spike, ravage for 189. but most time you ravage w/ full hp.

overall my build with banshee and void staff cost less and have more survival, more mag pen, more ap, invincible active, and i move faster
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Evely...93f5278c9febce

sTrikerT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

just want to give a heads up. seems like riot might update eve skill in next patch, and looking at the tooltip, these changes require complete rethink of style and items. I will update this thread after patch, She might have to go hybird now her ap ratio got nerfed and get a life steal.

leviathanthe1st

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamenddischarger View Post
play against a competent team, and you'll find evelynn sucks ****. Oracle Elixir shuts her down, and late game she won't even be able to engage without being two shot
ROFL evelynn is a good champ as all the others btw have u even tried to play her more than once or twice? Because all Champs are not just hey i read a guide and BAM im suppose to know how to use him\her. Every Champ u must LEARN to use.

sTrikerT

12-29-2010

i probably gotta rewrite the whole guide, more pictures and details on gameplay, still too laggy to put up a video, so look forward to ninja style 2.0

sTrikerT

01-22-2011

for ppl still going to this one, heres v 2.0
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=420150

Woopadoopa

12-21-2011

Love this build By far the best